46

"Okay." The two of them shared a long kiss that smelled of blood and earth.

The female mammoth beast behind her opened her eyes and started eating meat. In about two or three days, it should have the strength to go outside the cave to divide food and feed its cubs.

"...go back." After a long time, they let go of each other and Hua Li said.

The two returned to the safe area in the early hours of the morning when it was darkest. Roy from the monitoring office sent out reception preparations in advance, and Ke Na rushed to the entrance and exit and once again helped to remove the real-time vital sign monitoring equipment from the back of the neck.

"Thank you very much for your hard work." The second prince said sincerely.

After they were sent away, the guarding soldier, Roy, and Kona couldn't recover for a long time.

There was still a strong smell of blood in the air, and they were still frightened by the scene of the two men approaching from the darkness covered in blood.

The second princess was so different from what they thought...

Returning to the contestants' villa, Hua Li and Long Zhan threw the dirty combat uniforms they had taken off into the cleaning machine and took a bath together to clean them.

Long Zhan asked: "Lili, did you feel good tonight?"

Hua Li was still interested in hunting: "It's okay."

Long Zhan laughed: "Haha, I will make you feel good during the team competition."

The two hugged each other. Lie down. The treatment of the Mammoth Beast consumed a lot of mental energy, so Hua Li closed her eyes.

Long Zhan looked at his wife's face, but the cold corpse of the male Mammoth Beast began to flash in his mind.

A strange emotion began to ferment in my heart.

He hugged Hua Li tightly.

"Lili... I feel very sad when I think about the female beast losing her mate." Long Zhan said dullly.

Hua Li responded lazily: "Yeah."

"The Mammoth Beast is monogamous for life. Even if the female beast survives, she will be alone for the rest of her life."

Hua Li tried to turn his back: "Yeah."

Long Zhan refused. He moved and complained: "Li Li, aren't you also very moved? Those three little cubs are so pitiful without their father." Hua Li

said "tsk": "Is your butt itchy?"

Long Zhan: "... ..."

The second prince felt aggrieved: "Daughter-in-law, you have no intention. I want to talk to you, but you only want to fuck me."

Hua Li didn't say anything anymore and turned over again. Long Zhan had no choice but to press close to his wife from behind and bury his face. Into the fragrant silver hair.

After a while, the second prince, who was also tired, fell into a deep sleep, and the sound of even and soothing breathing reached Hua Li's ears.

Hua Li opened her eyes again and looked at the darkness in the void for a long time.

...

On the second day, the last batch of contestants also arrived, including Boleye, Shaq, Xiao, Maghe, and dozens of contestants from the main star, all riding in the same spaceship.

In the public restaurant, Long Zhan briefly talked about rescuing the Mammoth Beast, and finally asked that no one should disturb the cave, but it was best to send two soldiers to guard the bodies of the alien beasts outside.