41

For a time, hundreds of pairs of eyes looked at them. They were so shocked that they forgot to cover up anything. Everyone's eyes were full of horror, astonishment, and disbelief...

Heaven! It turned out to be the second prince and the second prince’s concubine! ! !

Long Zhan consciously didn't want to get used to this kind of scene where thousands of people were focused on him. He turned around and pretended to be relaxed and said to Hua Li: "Li Li, they are just curious. Don't pay too much attention to their gazes." In fact,

the second prince felt quite uncomfortable because This was his first date with Lili, and he was about to buy milk tea for Lili in front of everyone.

"Yeah." Hua Li replied expressionlessly. Of course he didn't have a big problem. Except that these people were too brightly dressed, which reminded him of the startled jellyfish at the bottom of the sea.

"..." The two held hands and crossed the road together to the entrance of the milk tea shop.

The brand of the milk tea shop is called [Crazy Bobo] and it is very popular. There is a long queue of more than ten people. Long Zhan and Hua Li stood at the end of the queue.

"Second, second prince!" The boy in front immediately turned around and said in fear, "You, you go first!"

As soon as he spoke, the entire team also reacted and backed away in panic. The front of the milk tea shop was suddenly empty. .

The clerk of the milk tea shop who was caught off guard met the Second Prince from a distance: "!!!" "

...No, we can just wait in line." Long Zhan replied politely.

The difference widely circulated on the Internet is that although the second prince is cruel, it is only for the battlefield. In life, he is actually a self-disciplined and disciplined person.

Hua Li naturally had no problem with it. As long as it could divert his attention from Oren's research, it would be anything, whether it was a wrestling match or queuing up to buy milk tea.

Everyone was a little surprised when they saw that the second prince was not moving, so they could only slowly move the team back. However, when they thought of the legendary SSS-level bloodthirsty dragon standing behind them, everyone couldn't help but feel numb.

Woo...who am I? Where am I? Why should I come to buy milk tea?

The people walking on the street were also very scared, but none of them hesitated to leave. Instead, they approached unknowingly one by one and gathered around cautiously.

Ah ah, although the second prince's aura is really terrifying, the second prince's concubine... the second prince's concubine's whole body is glowing! Oh my God, is this beauty real? This long hair, facial features, figure, legs... it's even more beautiful than the ones we had on StarNet!

Moreover, the second prince's concubine is actually taller than we thought... She just looks a little delicate standing next to the second prince... Why did they come to buy milk tea? Still looking harmonious? Didn’t Star Network say that the second prince treated his wife very badly?

There must be something fishy here!

The people around are like a group of colorful little animals, unconsciously attracted to these two top animals, black and white.

Crazy Bobo’s clerk was very quick, and soon Long Zhan and Hua Li were waiting in line.

"W-what would you like to drink?" the clerk asked in a trembling voice. His face turned pale, as if he was worried that Long Zhan would destroy his shop if he got upset.