20

Hua Li ignored Long Zhan and continued reading the paper.

Long Zhan slowly leaned over, lifted up a strand of long hair hanging from his wife's forehead with his big hand, and tucked it awkwardly behind her ear.

"Li Li, I find the way you study hard... is beautiful."

Hua Li: "..."

He decided to ignore it.

But Long Zhan said again: "I'm not busy today, how about you resting for the past two days?" Then he approached and deliberately whispered in an ambiguous voice: "Come here once in the evening, okay." Since we want to

live a good life, husband and wife obligations must be fulfilled regularly. After so many days, the second prince was really dissatisfied.

Hua Li sneered in her heart.

Come once? Who fucks whom?

Ever since he discovered that Long Zhan had completely lost his memory in a violent rage, he had been misunderstanding the relationship between the two, but never intended to tell the other party the truth.

Because... there won't be a second time.

However, Hua Li didn't want to refuse outright at the moment. He didn't want to fight with this clingy guy again. I have really had enough fighting in the past two days, but Long Zhan is not bothered at all, and is even a little obsessed with it.

To be honest, the Mermaid King was a little scared.

Hua Li changed her strategy and said with a smile: "I'm afraid it won't work tonight."

The second prince's face darkened: "Why?"

Hua Li reminded: "I have to visit Teacher Oren tomorrow."

"...Oh." Second Prince The prince suddenly realized.

The fights in recent days had been so enjoyable that he had temporarily forgotten that as an SSS beastman, there was a huge difference in physical strength between him and his wife.

It would really be inconvenient if I couldn't walk.

"Okay," Long Zhan pinched his wife's earlobe and continued to pursue, "Then tomorrow night, after watching the teacher."

"Okay." Hua Li answered irresponsibly.

After bathing that night and lying down, the second prince said that although he didn't want to have that kind of intense love, he could stay close to his wife and insisted on sleeping around Hua Li's waist.

Hua Li... Hua Li didn't refuse. The feeling of having a hot body hugged from behind is one that cannot be ignored.

……very warm.

...

...

The next morning, just after breakfast, there was a roar outside the living room, and the eldest prince Long Fei came over.

"Come to see you guys and set off together."

Yun Lin had just been severely taught by the second prince not to be a light bulb, and when he was debating whether to follow or not, he saw Long Fei sitting in a wheelchair and asked: "Are you sitting in the front row or the back row?"

"...Huh?"

"Sit in the front row. I think the view is better."

The eldest prince said, but the second prince didn't say anything. The young butler scratched his head and followed him into the car.

Long Fei also has a personal guard. The five of them sit down, with Long Fei and Yun Lin in the front, Long Zhan and Hua Li in the middle row, and the personal guard at the end.