36

Long Zhan pulled Hua Li up from the beach chair, and together they changed into formal clothes and got ready to go to work. When they went downstairs, Yunlin was about to come over to remind him that lunch time was here, so he opened his mouth when he saw this.

"I'll eat it myself." Kitty Mao turned around pitifully and walked to the restaurant alone. The background was particularly lonely.

After getting in the car, Long Zhan touched Hua Li's hand and opened the holographic screen in advance to enter working mode. Hua Li enjoyed Long Zhan's subconscious touch and felt that the way this guy clung to her was a bit cute.

Who doesn’t love a big, fierce and silly dog?

Hua Li felt comfortable and wanted to take the initiative to give a kiss, but just as she was about to start, she suddenly stopped.

...Forget it.

He can use practical actions tonight to tell Long Zhan the truth about their physical relationship, and he can also enjoy it, and at the same time give the other party an unparalleled experience.

But...that's all.

"Long Zhan."

"Well, what's wrong, Lili?" Long Zhan didn't look up and was checking the emails in the military mailbox.

"..." Hua Li found that she didn't know how to speak. He should tell Long Zhan that he comes from a different world, is a mermaid, and is looking forward to returning to his hometown all the time. He hopes that the Oren team's research will end as soon as possible and the time factor can be stably controlled so that he can fly the spacecraft and leave.

As for whether he can come back, he doesn't know.

So, what do you think, Long Zhan?

Hua Li wondered whether to confess to Long Zhan before or after tonight, when the speeding car suddenly changed direction and deviated from the original route.

"I just received the news that Teacher Oren has made breakthrough progress on intermittent wormholes!" Long Zhan told Hua Li happily, "Go to the research center first!" Hua Li's hand suddenly clenched

: "What progress?"

" Don't worry, wife, it must be good news."

The speeding car drove quickly towards the research center and landed soon. The leader of the scientific research team greeted him outside the building. Unexpectedly, the second prince and concubine would follow. Just as he was about to activate the temporary authority, Long Zhan said : "I'll do it."

He opened his optical brain interface and tapped a few times: "Lili, the permanent permission of the research center has been opened for you. You can come over at any time to learn about the latest situation. You can go to all places. I opened it. It’s my deputy authority.”

The scientific research team leader was stunned.

Several people took the light ladder to go up, and Hua Li said, "Aren't you afraid that I will cause damage?"

He felt that Long Zhan's move was really a bit crazy. Why did this guy trust him so much?

"It is said that it is a deputy authority." Wan'er, the second prince and commander-in-chief of the military department, "I know exactly where you went and what you checked. If you really want to cause trouble, I will find out immediately and will not only take back your authority. , and also——"

Long Zhan coughed, and whispered in Hua Li's ear: "I'll beat you up."

Hua Li: "..."

Still thought this guy was stupid.