27

It's still snowy and icy outside.

Hua Li's breathing stopped.

...This is not my hometown at all.

The inertia of the spacecraft is so great that the entire head is embedded in the ice, and the tail is raised high and hovering in mid-air.

Hua Li looked outside. His hometown was an ocean planet with a vast and flat seabed, only one-fifth of the land area, and mostly mountains and dense forests.

Best of all, there is no winter.

And everywhere you look here, the sky and the earth are the same color, except for ice.

Hua Li's face was solemn, and her joy of going home was gone.

Long Zhan set the spacecraft to sleep mode without interference from pollution particles. He seemed to be in much better condition. The dragon's horns and tail had been retracted, and he moved his limbs and said, "I'm so glad we didn't hit a volcano or appear on the bottom of the deep sea."

Hua Li was noncommittal.

"I'll contact Pauley now." The second prince, who didn't know the truth, opened his watch and spoke in a relaxed tone.

It was impossible to communicate in high-dimensional jump mode before, but now there is no problem. The empire has powerful communication band technology, and the star network system relies on this.

However, the watch has no signal.

"Strange."

The territory of the empire is very large, and even outside the territory, there will only be a delay, but it is absolutely impossible.

Long Zhan didn't explore too much and turned on the spacecraft panel.

The spacecraft still displays, [Coordinates None].

Long Zhan was not entangled. He had already seen various situations and continued: "This looks like a deserted star. Let's go back to space, search for signals, obtain coordinates, and rush to the nearest jump point to return to the main star."

Hua Li agreed. He didn't know where this place was or whether it might be a third parallel world, but he obviously couldn't sit still and wait for death. Returning to space and actively searching for a route was the right choice.

"Lili, wait, I'll go down and check the spacecraft first."

Long Zhan left the bridge room and appeared outside not long after.

He braved the cold wind and walked to the place embedded in the ice, observed it for a few times and then returned.

"The situation is not good." He came back wrapped in the cold wind. "The head of the spacecraft is firmly embedded in the ice, and some of the outermost flame-proof paint has been rubbed off. The impact caused large areas of ice to break and shift, and several stuck Dead."

Long Zhan continued: "My observation angle is not very good. Maybe I can start the spacecraft and try to retreat, but it may scratch the bottom deck panel. When it comes to warp speed, especially in the jump mode, there will be safety risks."

In intermittent Before the discovery of wormholes, all wormholes only existed in space. After the spacecraft completed its jump, it would normally continue to glide in space instead of being carried directly to the ground.

The Dog is strong enough, and the spacecraft as a whole has not suffered any major damage, but it is stuck and cannot fly by force, and it has become scrap metal.

"Daughter-in-law, it's over, we are trapped here." Long Zhan said in an exaggerated tone, "There is no signal, the spacecraft is malfunctioning, there is no subordinate around...it's just you and me."