38

As night falls, the bedroom becomes gloomy. The moon rises and dyes the end of the bed a frosty color.

"Li Li..." Long Zhan was now face to face with Hua Li. He was sweating and his voice was hoarse due to the intense half-dragon transformation.

Hua Li leaned down and kissed his forehead: "Why don't you scream anymore?"

"I'm so tired..." Long Zhan closed his eyes helplessly, "I've been to twenty-nine planets and I'm not this tired." Who would have thought that with an SSS-level physique, he would encounter overwhelming things.

"Open your eyes." Hua Li scratched Long Zhan's eyelashes, "Look at me."

"Li Li..." The second prince had no choice but to obey. At this time, Hua Li was no longer fierce, but became extremely gentle, but More torture.

"..." Long Zhan opened his mouth and tilted his neck back. His Adam's apple rolled, but he couldn't make a sound.

Hua Li held on to the two dragon horns. He liked Long Zhan's half-dragon appearance very much. The jet-black dragon's horns are curved, and the scales on the dragon's tail are also very fine, and unlike his own, they are diamond-shaped and pure black, and they feel very textured.

Earlier, Long Zhan had tried to take it back, but he stopped him.

"Who said that as long as I like it, I can do whatever I want?"

Facts have proved that this is not a question that Long Zhan thinks about at all. He couldn't control it at all.

"...Lili...you are so hateful..." After a long time, Long Zhan breathed his last and was finally able to speak again.

The spiritual seas of the two people are stably connected, and they are getting closer and closer. Long Zhan had never heard that the spiritual sea of ​​beast-like people could communicate with each other, but at this moment, the facts had to make him realize that his wife's spiritual power was very extraordinary.

"Lili, do you really have no animal characteristics? Are you hiding to tease me?" Long Zhan tried to divert his attention through dialogue to make himself less uncomfortable. "What kind of animal are you? Tiger? Lion? Wolf? Or? Rabbit, puppy, little sheep...?"

Hua Li replied: "No."

"Really no...?" Long Zhan reached out to test, but Hua Li held him down again.

"It seems you still have a lot of strength."

...

It was early in the morning.

At the palace, Long Fei arranged for Yun Lin who was sleepy. "Little guy, go to bed early. I still have work to do and I won't accompany you anymore."

At the same time, some offices in the military building also had lights on. Shaq looked through the wrestling match preparation report in his hand, Ma Zhe was taking inventory of the Star Pirate Ship materials captured by the boss, and Xiao was cracking an encrypted black box.

Boleye has just received plans from three of the top jewelry designers in the world.

——The boss said that he was from an old-fashioned aristocratic background and his aesthetics were absolutely perfect, and asked him to help control the design.

...Everyone was busy, including Long Zhan. He and Hua Li had to start over countless times. The original plan to work overtime in the middle of the night had long been scrapped. As expected, the gentle duel between him and his wife continued until dawn. , when the end of the bed was bathed in the golden sun again, he gradually entered the dreamland.