15

Several flying cars were nearby, and the second prince wanted to carry his wife away again, carry her home, throw her on the bed, and teach her a lesson.

But so what, my wife will still run away.

The wife who runs around in the middle of the night is disobedient and deserves a spanking.

It is a great shame and humiliation to be unable to discipline your wife.

The wife should be locked up, tied up, and monitored 24 hours a day.

The second prince stared at his wife while his mind was racing, making various decisions secretly.

Hua Li also looked back at him.

But in the end, the Mermaid King just said: "I'm sleepy and want to go home and rest."

It was the first time he transformed into a fish tail and swam a long distance. He was really tired.

"You should have gone to bed a long time ago." Long Zhan snorted and hugged Hua Li's shoulders and walked toward the speeding car.

He is 192cm tall and weighs more than 80kg. His whole body is covered with solid muscles, so he does not look too strong, but Hua Li, who is 187cm tall, still looks petite in his imposing embrace.

The turbulent night search at sea seemed to end so lightly.

Polayer stayed with Shaq to handle the aftermath. The temporarily dispatched security forces must be disbanded, and the fact that the survey equipment once identified the source of pollution and then mysteriously disappeared must be confirmed again.

They still need to work for more than half an hour before taking a rest.

His brother's mental health injury has eased, and Long Zhan plans to say goodbye to him and take Hua Li back alone. His wife had had enough troubles, and he stayed up all night. If he had anything to do, he would talk about it tomorrow.

Today, leave him to ponder the punishment plan.

"Wait." Long Fei ordered the personal guards to follow him, and he was about to get into his brother's car with Maomao in his arms.

"I have a question. I don't want to disturb you guys when you go home and rest, so I'll ask you on the way."

Long Zhan: "...Oh."

He had just made a comment last night that he could ask whatever he wanted, so he could only let it go at this moment.

As the speeding car rises, the sun shines through the one-way window into the spacious seats, creating a soft atmosphere and everything looks very relaxed and comfortable.

But the majesty of the empire's rulers cannot be overshadowed.

Long Zhan could feel that his brother seemed to have some "opinions" on his wife, and the eyes he cast on his wife were full of scrutiny and exploration.

Affected by this severe mental fluctuation, the little black cat meowed in his sleep and trembled with fear. Long Fei immediately started to comfort him, and the little black cat smashed his mouth and continued to sleep.

Only Hua Li, the client who was "interrogated", was still out of sorts.

Long Zhan was not afraid of the cold weather and put his shirt on Hua Li's body, then grabbed his Bing hand. Hua Li didn't react, nor did he respond or break away.

He thought his wife was cold and sleepy, so he said, "Brother, hurry up."

"Okay." Long Fei didn't waste any time and asked directly, "Hua Li, everyone has been looking for you all night, where have you been?"