7

The little housekeeper struggled for a long time, and finally passed away sadly. Inside the house, the two of them were fighting each other, but Hua Li gradually lost interest.

After only spending a short time with Long Zhan, the pheromones have been released and stabilized, and the tool man has lost its function. Continuing to entangle him will not gain anything except consuming physical strength.

Hua Li grimaced and stopped her hand, walked to the door, opened the door and looked at Long Zhan.

Did you finally realize that you couldn't bear it? Long Zhan thought to himself.

The fire inside his body was burning fiercely, and the SSS-level fire dragon forced himself to endure it and walked out of the door.

"Good night." He said ambiguously, "Maybe after the wedding banquet, I can have fun with you, in your favorite way." What

responded to him was the ruthless sound of the door closing.

strong enough. Long Zhan smacked his lips in recollection, turned around and went to the guest room to take another cold shower.

...

In the next two days, the second prince's dragon disappeared, while Hua Li stayed at home, sunbathing, bathing, and having beauty sleep. The estrus period was quickly coming to an end, and the pheromones were stable at a very low level. Mental strength has also been restored to 90%.

He judged that the tail of the fish would come out in about three or four days, and then he would go to the bottom of the sea where the original body fell into the water to check.

On the day of the wedding banquet, Hua Li changed into a white wedding dress with the help of Yun Lin and matched it with a blue and gold bow tie. The whole person was dazzling and could not be looked at.

Yun Lin kept praising, "Master, you are so beautiful!" Hua Li also expressed satisfaction. He didn't want a wedding, but he had to make up for the wedding banquet.

——Because this is a rare opportunity to quickly get in touch with a large number of upper-class people and elites from all walks of life.

Very good deal.

According to the synchronized process of the internal affairs officer, the wedding banquet will start on time at six o'clock in the evening. Guests from all parties will arrive one after another at four o'clock, and Hua Li, as the protagonist of the banquet, only needs to arrive ten minutes in advance.

After finishing everything, Hua Li sat down again, leaning on the back of the sofa leisurely and flipping through the tablet computer. There was no sense of urgency that he was about to appear as the protagonist at the grandest banquet in the entire galaxy.

The time came to half past five.

It's time to go.

The other protagonist, the second prince, who has been missing for two days, still hasn't appeared.

Yun Lin became nervous. He looked at his watch and said anxiously, "Master, where is the second prince? Didn't he say he would be back at five o'clock?" "

Yes." Hua Li replied.

What does um mean? The little housekeeper couldn't sit still.

The second prince has always been wild and unruly. Is there a possibility that after receiving the certificate, the master also slept with him, and he lost the taste for challenge and went to play with strange beasts alone on some deserted planet?

At this time, there was also a voice communication call from the palace, asking whether to leave.

Yun Lin quickly explained the situation to the internal affairs officer, who immediately went to confirm and returned quickly: "The emperor and the eldest prince are also temporarily unable to contact the second prince." "Ah