35

Hua Li didn't pay much attention to Star Network gossip, so she searched for information about Long Zhan when she first came here. Later, she never looked up information about wormholes.

It seems that the so-called gift is not in Xuexing, and Long Zhan is still looking for it.

Hua Li ignored it. He was more concerned about Oren's progress. He knew that studying intermittent wormholes was a very complicated matter and could not be concluded in two or three days, but the silent anxiety still spread in his heart.

He has been away from the Deep Sea Kingdom for too long.

But there was nothing to do but wait.

The days pass by day by day, and half a month has passed in the blink of an eye. During this period, Long Zhan only sent a few text messages, and Hua Li simply replied that he would not take the initiative to contact Long Zhan, and he thought that he did not think about him very often.

But Hua Li still hears Long Zhan's name every day.

"Master, the Star Network broke the news that the Second Prince suddenly descended on an asteroid in the Dome constellation of the Beta Star Territory yesterday and slaughtered more than a dozen strange beasts in one night." Yun Lin reported during breakfast.

"Master, the second prince appeared in the Φ star field ore belt again today and hijacked a star pirate spaceship!" Yun Lin was still reading the news from the star network during breakfast.

"Master, the second prince went to a place 146 light years away again——" On a new day, Yun Lin worked tirelessly.

"Shut up." Hua Li interrupted.

"——Roman Star, huh? Master, why don't you listen?" Yun Lin was puzzled.

Thanks to chatting with the eldest prince Long Fei, Yun Lin's understanding of Long Zhan has greatly improved now. Moreover, he knows that the master and Long Zhan are a real couple. There is that special "interaction" between husband and wife, and the master is more I'll miss you less.

"I don't want to hear it." Hua Li replied, and after eating the omelette, he went upstairs alone.

Yun Lin scratched his head and looked at his master's back: "...Oh."

Hua Li returned to the bedroom and went to the balcony to enjoy the breeze.

He was a little upset. He always believed that returning home was the only important thing. Although he lost control of his courtship and "marked" Long Zhan again, and he did fall in love with Long Zhan more and more, but... the

intermittent wormhole was uncontrollable, and the uncertainty of returning home was still there. It's so big that he won't even think about the possibility of going back and forth between the two worlds.

Therefore, going home and staying with Long Zhan are ultimately contradictory.

He had been separated from Long Zhan for more than ten days. The sweet relationship established in the quiet and cold environment of Bingxing had faded a lot. The excitement during the courtship period and the dragon control had also disappeared. Hua Li carefully distinguished in her heart and thought that she was still right. The emotions of the people prevailed.

The morning breeze blew through her long hair, disturbing Hua Li's eyes, and flowed into her loose house pants, making her legs feel cold.

"..." Hua Li suddenly hated these two legs. Damn it, when did he get used to life on land?

Hua Li immediately went downstairs. Yun Lin was disturbed by his hurried footsteps. Seeing that he was about to get on the speeding car without changing his clothes, he hurriedly caught up and asked, "Master, where are you going?" "To the