14

On the sea, it was already dark, but the army still found nothing.

The morning breeze was very cold, and the second prince's face was even colder.

Shaq led the team back from the town and shook his head at Polayer, who nodded. Everyone was a little overwhelmed after staying up all night, especially the three of them, who had been exposed to high-intensity pollution for a long time. Among the particles, the spiritual sea was greatly impacted.

But no one said to leave. Hua Li disappeared from under their eyes without leaving a trace. Just kidding, how could he leave?

However, what is slightly strange is that as time passes, their spiritual seas are not further affected, and at a certain point in time, all three of them feel that the pollution particles seem to suddenly weaken.

Boleye sent someone to check the records of the survey equipment. Yesterday, they dropped several unmanned deep-diving survey instruments into the sea and would transmit data at fixed points.

Long Zhan looked at the still sleepy horizon, wondering if he had missed some places, where his wife was silently... Suddenly something occurred to him, and he lowered his head to open his watch and started reading.

Turning over and over, the cold and sharp face became more sinister.

Polayer and Shaq didn't know what was going on, so they quickly opened it to check.

New clues? New accident? Is there something going on at the military headquarters?

But no, everything is normal.

"Boss?"

The two subordinates were a little confused.

"Star Network updates." Long Zhan said every word, gritting his teeth.

The two hurriedly went to see it. Most of the gossips on Starnet are used for entertainment. As soldiers, we are always busy, so we generally don’t use it.

Who wants to see the hot topic at the top without searching at all:

[Shocking Big Melon! The second prince’s concubine cuckolds the second prince! ]

[Audio A0001. Audio A0002.]

There are hundreds of thousands of comments:

[What is this? ]

[You'll know if you listen upstairs]

[I'll go, I can't believe it, this is the second prince and concubine making a car/shock? 】

【Young Master Hua is not this kind of person...he is elegant, beautiful and steady in the official wedding banquet video, how could he do such stupid things】

【The spirit/worm is on the brain】

【Ah ah ah, the second prince must not kill him. ? ]

[Where does the audio come from? There is no picture at all. Don't frame this poor thing! ]

[It leaked from Ryder Terry's live broadcast room. I was there at the time of the live broadcast! I prove that the audio is true]

[Stop talking nonsense, let me analyze the doubtful points...]

Just flip through a few pages, and it looks like they have been discussing it feverishly all night.

Shaq cursed: "Fuck, you idiot Ryder?"

Pauleye was also surprised: "What happened last night was actually leaked to the public Internet?"

There were royal media at the wedding banquet, and they only recorded in designated sessions, and all the guests knew what was right and wrong. At any rate, we won’t be filming in private.