2

Long Zhan saw that Hua Li didn't move, just looked at him, his face unclear.

He grasped his "wife's" chin with his hand and felt that the body on the bed was obviously stiff, as if he couldn't believe it.

The touch on the hand is creamy, cold and hot at the same time. It's strange. Along with the continuous fragrance, an indescribable aura spreads.

Hua Li chuckled softly: "Why don't you lie down, stick it out and let me do it?"

Long Zhan was stunned and didn't understand what Hua Li meant for a while.

In my impression, the young master of the Hua family has pretty good-looking features, but his eyes are dull and his face is pale. He is an ordinary man with no attraction.

I didn’t expect him to be so tough?

The bed curtains were dark, and Long Zhan suddenly became very interested and wanted to turn on the light to see his wife.

Just as he reached for the bedside lamp, Hua Li thought Long Zhan was going to touch him again, so he immediately slapped Long Zhan's hand away.

Then he twisted his wrist and sat up.

Encountering Wuwu time travel, Hua Li has been suppressing her anger and has nowhere to vent. Okay, then tonight, then now, come and have a fight.

Hua Li was ready to fight, but Long Zhan took a step back.

He shook his head, but he still didn't wake up. The fragrance became stronger and stronger, rich and rich, wreaking havoc on his nasal cavity, and soon filled his entire mouth and nose.

"..." Hua Li finally realized something was wrong.

He also smelled...it was sea rose!

He was emitting his own pheromones without knowing it, and was ignored because he was too familiar!

There is no such thing as pheromones in this interstellar world, so Long Zhan mistakenly thought it was perfume. In the deep sea country, mermaids will actively emit mating pheromones to the object of their affection, and will also burst into uncontrollable fanaticism during the estrus period.

Hua Li later realized that her estrus period was approaching, and she had forgotten about it because of time travel!

He quickly tried to control it and managed to restrain himself a little.

"You... smell so good..." The second prince in front of him breathed strangely, as if he was extremely tired.

Hua Li ignored him and continued to try her best to control, but she still couldn't completely restrain herself.

Damn special times!

Soon, another scent came out, and Hua Li stood up and tried to rush to the bathroom.

late.

His shoulders were caught off guard, and he was picked up without mercy and thrown back onto the bed.

The next moment, a hot and thick body came forward. Long Zhan pressed one leg between Hua Li's legs, and Kong Wu's strong hands touched the soft neck.

Hua Li: "..."

Hua Li uttered one word coldly: "Get out."

What she got was a calloused big hand falling on her face, squeezing it frivolously.

A cruel and slow voice sounded from above at the same time: "Relax, I will try to be gentle."

Hua Li: "..."