52

"Give up the game?" Long Zhan immediately pushed Hua Li to sit up, "No. Lili, I can't agree to this."

His subordinates also thought this request was strange: "Why?"

Hua Li lowered his head and looked at his empty space. He hugged Hua Li and said to Long Zhan: "Come back."

"... Wife." Long Zhan hugged Hua Li again.

The four subordinates were shown a look on their faces: "..."

So it was just a casual comment about whether to quit the competition or not? Are you actually flirting?

Hua Li did not explain or reiterate the request. He knew Long Zhan's temper.

But this "joke" reminded others.

Shaq: "Boss, you should be in the top 500, right?"

Xiao: "How many were you last time?"

As new contestants continue to arrive at the finish line, contestants with low rankings but high treasure chest scores will automatically go to the finish line. Top row.

Long Zhan stayed at the front briefly at first, but his final score was 215,000 points and would not increase any more. His ranking has been declining in the past two days.

Ma Zhe: "... Take a look."

Long Zhan suddenly became nervous. Boleye projected a small holographic screen and started to look at the rankings.

The first place was Major General He, with a score of 1.963 million points. The other eight team members were also scattered in the top 30, which was very impressive.

The nine-man team adopted a scoring strategy of taking more treasure boxes and giving up rankings. They arrived in Division B at a very late time, but except for the stumbles at Long Zhan and Hua Li, they were almost unstoppable along the way.

Boleye flipped through it quickly, and it took him a long time to see his own.

Shaq stood next to him and read: "Bolaye 448, me 449, Xiao 453, Maghe 457... What a loser."

They got 12 treasure chests from the alien beast's lair, and their score was a little higher than Long Zhan.

Long Zhan: "...You haven't seen me yet?"

Boleye enlarged the screen, and several heads were squeezed together. Even Hua Li concentrated on searching.

The further we got to the back, the slower we looked, for fear of missing it. It wasn’t until the end that everyone finally saw Long Zhan’s name!

——499 people!

Just as he was about to take a breath, the list was suddenly updated in real time. Everyone watched helplessly as a name named A Zhuang appeared out of thin air, and Long Zhan's ranking dropped from 499 to 500!

The four subordinates were stunned: "I'm going to choke!!!"

Long Zhan couldn't help but swear: "Sun..."

Shaq was busy looking at the game data: "There are still people who are still on the road and have not finished the game... 384 People!"

Everyone looked horrified: "Boss, you are in danger!"

Long Zhan couldn't accept it for a moment, and after a few seconds he said: "Hurry up and help me calculate!"

Xiao, a hacker master, immediately opened his watch, crackling Come on.

Based on the current treasure chest scores of these 384 people, and then predicting the order of arrival, the total score can be calculated. As long as one person is higher than Long Zhan, he will be useless.