34

About a day later, the fleet arrived at the main star, already 3.1 light-years away from the Snow Star.

When Hua Li returned to the living room and saw the familiar decoration at home, she felt as if she was in another world. However, judging from the time in this interstellar world, he was only away for two days, and he was basically on the road. Snow Star stayed for a few hours in total.

His home clothes are still hanging in the entrance hall, and beach chairs are placed side by side in the back garden. If he goes to the restaurant now, he will find that there is still a small half bottle of rose wine, and there is more stored in the underground wine cellar.

He had not lived here long, but he had left traces everywhere, and when he left, he thought he would never come back.

When Yun Lin was not there, Hua Li went upstairs to take a bath. He was not dirty or sleepy, and his spiritual sea had long since recovered, but he still stayed in the water, and finally fell asleep directly in the bathtub in the shape of a fish tail.

I slept for a long time. In my dream, Hua Li returned to the deep sea country, met with the male fish's subordinates, and returned to the underwater palace from the accident site, drinking and having fun all night long.

Miraculously, Long Zhan was also there, toasting to a competition with his subordinates. High-concentration barnacle liquor went down his throat. Everyone laughed and took turns to challenge crazily. However, Long Zhan's drinking capacity was really good. In the end, After making all the fish in the banquet hall lie down, they staggered up to the high seat carrying the wine bottle.

Lili, he said drunkenly, I won, I'm here to claim my reward.

what do you want.

I want you. After saying that, Long Zhan smashed the wine bottle and hugged Hua Li and started to chew on it as the smell of alcohol sprayed out. Hua Li disliked it, but gave in half-heartedly. The two of them rolled down together under the throne inlaid with shells and gems. Long Zhan rode Hua Li's fish tail and was about to sit down.

Lili, give me you quickly.

Hua Li opened her eyes and her dream came to an abrupt end.

"..."

He stared at the bathroom ceiling in trance, and sat up after a while.

Hua Li told him that the mermaid tribe had long been extinct and hundreds of years had passed since his hometown. But it has only been a few dozen days since he traveled here.

Why, time passes at different speeds in the two worlds, and the gap is so huge... If he goes to the intermittent wormhole again, where will he go? If he tries a few more times, he can return to his hometown.

Hua Li stood up, put on her bathrobe and walked out of the bathroom. The watch vibrated at this moment. It was Long Zhan. He was probably busy and only sent a voice message.

[Lili, are you home? Don't run around anymore. ] The voice was low, accompanied by the howling of the wind and snow.

Hua Li typed back: [At home. ]

He waited for a minute, but the watch didn't ring again. The red clouds filled the sky outside the floor-to-ceiling windows, and it was already evening. With an empty stomach, Hua Li planned to go downstairs to find something to eat.

As soon as he opened the master bedroom door, Yun Lin was sitting cross-legged on the corridor against the wall, typing on his watch, his cat ears twitching.

"Master?!" Kitty Mao immediately jumped up with surprise on his face. He picked up a box of snacks on the ground, "I went back to our old street to buy some cakes, and I didn't catch up with you! I saw you were asleep. I didn't dare to call you..."