22

Hua Li dodged away: "I didn't think anything of it."

"You have something on your mind," Long Zhan said firmly, "You drank seven or eight glasses of rose wine at the wedding banquet, and now you haven't touched a drop."

Hua Li then noticed the dining table There was wine on the table, Yun Lin's face turned red from drinking, and he was toasting with Shaq the blue leopard. Both of them had cat ears on their heads, and the green-blond ice dragon was watching with his chin on his side.

"..." Hua Li looked away, but Long Zhan still held up his fork.

"Try it, the flame snail, it's really delicious."

Hua Li swallowed it helplessly.

He found Long Zhan to be an interesting person. He had an arrogant personality, a noble temperament, but was also very rough and careless. Logically speaking, he should have a lot of strange behaviors, but the other party couldn't see it at all and never doubted him.

...You can say that he is rough, but he is also considerate and delicate.

The private banquet lasted until three o'clock in the afternoon. Several subordinates were very drunk in broad daylight, and Long Fei's cheeks were slightly flushed. As for Yun Lin...

the little cat butler had already crawled under the table and slept on his stomach, with only a part of the cat's tail exposed and wagging back and forth.

The eldest prince promptly proposed to arrange the rooms and let a few people rest first. They had been investigating non-stop before, so today it was time to relax and indulge.

Long Zhan was not drunk, and Hua Li was not drunk at all. He wanted to carry Yun Lin away, but the little black cat meowed in his sleep. The eldest prince immediately said not to disturb him.

Hua Li was dissatisfied with Long Fei's despicable behavior, but couldn't find a point to refute, so she had no choice but to go home with Long Zhan.

In the foyer, the two of them took off their formal clothes and put on loose and comfortable home clothes. Hua Li watched Long Zhan's movements and kept thinking in her heart: She married this guy just for the resources in his hands, and now the time has come.

"Long Zhan." He called his name.

"Huh? What's wrong, wife?" Long Zhan pocketed his clothes and came up to hug Huali.

The second prince, who was known for his cruelty, had not realized that after he decided to take good care of his marriage, his words and actions became like a slimy wife.

"Is a spaceship with a 5.0 engine very powerful?" Hua Li half pushed it forward, hooked her fingers on Long Zhan's chest, and asked softly.

"You'll know if you try it or not." Long Zhan pointed out.

"..." Hua Li's expression suddenly stiffened.

He suddenly remembered that he seemed to have promised Long Zhan yesterday.

Long Zhan laughed: "Lili, what's wrong with you today? Your mood changes too fast."

"Answer me." Hua Li's tone became stiff.

Long Zhan finished laughing and said seriously: "Of course it's awesome. The 5.0 engine is the top power system that the empire spent ten years and countless manpower and financial resources to develop. Because it is too expensive, there are only a dozen or so spaceships equipped with 5.0 engines in the entire galaxy. Ship."

When Hua Li heard what Long Zhan said, he immediately realized that the 5.0 spaceship was very precious. Not only was it expensive to build, but it was also not a type that could be owned casually by private individuals, so he gave up the idea of ​​asking Long Zhan to give him one.

Moreover, even if Long Zhan showed some affection for him recently, it was far from being willing to spend huge sums of money. He was not an innocent little girl. If this road was blocked, he quickly gave up his thoughts.

Hua Li retreated to the next best thing and adjusted his plan: "I want to learn how to drive."

The spaceship is not like a fully automatic speeding car that can be driven with just a few voice commands. He needs to learn to operate it alone first before he can "steal" one. ship.

Yes, "steal" one and go home. As for the damage to the Empire and what happened after that...he decided not to think about it yet.

"Do you like spaceships?" Long Zhan was curious, "I want to take you with me in the first two days, why don't you go." "

Teach me now, okay." Hua Li took the initiative to get closer and raised his face slightly.

If possible, he would like to start learning today. The plan has many steps. The sooner he completes one step, the more at ease he will be.

The aroma was lingering, and Long Zhan's Adam's apple rolled, no doubt that he was there: "I can teach you, of course, but——" The

second prince leaned into his wife's ear and deliberately exhaled hot breath: "You have to beg me."

Please? Hua Li didn't expect to be asked like this.

As the Mermaid King, he has been begged by his people and begged for mercy by land people. He knows the feeling of being begged for.

But asking for help? He never did.

Hua Li was vaguely unhappy, he really wanted something from Long Zhan.

"...Please." The Mermaid King begged.

"That's not how you beg." Long Zhan began to gently caress his wife's back and whispered, "Tonight, I want you to cry and beg me."