6

"Ding dong!" There was another strange sound, accompanied by the sound of splashing water, which looked particularly strange through the wooden door of the bathroom.

Long Zhan frowned and pushed open the bathroom door.

The fragrance hit my nostrils, and the scene in front of me was even more incredible.

I saw my wife lying in the bathtub, the water surface was full of bubbles, but two long, snow-white legs were exposed, crossing one side of the bathtub.

On the edge of the bathtub on the other side, there is a row of dazzling bright gems neatly placed, one next to another, colorful.

"Dang!"

There was another one flying in the air, and it was aimed at Hua Li. It was like a meteor passing by, spinning and accurately hitting the edge of the tank. The two gems collided and fell into the water together.

"Poof!"

The SSS-level fire dragon's eyes were filled with disbelief.

"What are you doing???"

For a moment, he didn't know where to focus his attention.

Is it the itching aroma, the charming pictures, or the hobby of playing with gems while naked?

Although it's unclear how Hua Li managed to make the gem turn 180 degrees in a narrow space, it was obvious that he was taking a bath while...playing a gem boomerang?

...Unexpectedly, my wife is actually a vain guy! At that moment, many thoughts flashed through Long Zhan's mind. Although the gems given by his father were numerous, large, and of high quality... so what? Not the top!

It is rumored that the most brilliant gem in the entire galaxy is as big as the palm of my hand, the ice blue crystal. It was briefly born and shocked the world, but its whereabouts are now unknown.

Long Zhan's Adam's apple slid. Strange, what was he doing thinking about the legendary "Ice and Snow Rose"? He's not interested! Is he planning to search for it? Oh, why is he looking for it? I just felt that the gift from my parents was too ordinary, and he could have given a bigger one casually.

Long Zhan wanted to stop his thoughts. He felt that he was concentrating on thinking about the gems, but his eyes were always staring at those shining white legs the whole time.

These legs... are still filled with foam and water drops, and look very smooth and tender... Stop, back to the gems... Yes, he can send...

a fragrant fragrance , SSS Fire Dragon subconsciously took a step forward: "You——"

Hua Li was also shocked.

He didn't expect that Long Zhan could be so shameless! Go straight to the bathroom? Spying on him bathing? Still shameless and coming closer?

Which mermaid dares to act so boldly?

What's even more bizarre is that under Long Zhan's impure gaze, he actually started to...

The Mermaid King was so shocked that he didn't even move. When he came to his senses, he suddenly sat up, revealing his lean, water-soaked body. He smashed several gems in his hand over his chest and said angrily:

"Get out!"

All the red, blue, and green gems were thrown on Long Zhan's face and chest, but Long Zhan didn't feel any pain. The beauty in front of him was The muscular lines made his expression change and he stopped approaching.

He was seduced by his wife again...

Holding his breath and forcibly suppressing the desire rising in his heart, Long Zhan glared at his wife fiercely, backed away and left in a hurry.