48

Roy checked the security monitoring again and found that everyone's vital signs were very stable.

No, that's not right.

It’s not stable, it’s stopped updating!

This means that the monitoring center lost contact and all the instruments failed instantly. There is only one situation.

Someone put in an energy shielding field.

The shielding field can temporarily block the energy generated by the particle bomb explosion, and will also seriously interfere with all photon equipment. It is a type of thermal weapon and is strictly prohibited from being brought into the competition area.

Colleagues around him also noticed an abnormality: "What's going on?"

Without further ado, Roy immediately called the command center: "Report! Someone is using the shielding field to maliciously interfere with the order of the competition, and there may be further sabotage. It concerns the second prince and other 15 participants. Please let the regiment commander know as soon as possible!"

"Received!" The other party was an adjutant, calm and collected.

Unknown to the live broadcast center, the director remotely debugged for half a day. A total of twenty-seven drones completely lost their signal and could not connect.

"Deploy new ones!" The director grinned. It would take half an hour for the drone to arrive at the fastest speed. The second prince and the second prince's concubine were the contestants who received the most attention, so they suffered a huge loss!

This side of the cliff.

Hua Li and Long Zhan reached the bottom effortlessly and steadily.

The nine-man group was putting away the ropes and daggers. Someone asked: "Major General He, how do we distribute the two treasure boxes?" "

Draw lots." Major General He replied, "But before that, we have to get rid of the two adults first.

" Li was thinking about when to take action. After all, he still hadn't seen the shadow of the treasure chest. Hearing the words, he rushed over and knocked the nearest team member to the ground with lightning speed.

"Bang!"

The remaining team members were stunned.

"Lili? Are you in such a hurry?" Long Zhan followed immediately and started fighting with the three team members in the blink of an eye.

No one can use their mental power, and they have to control their strength so as not to hurt each other. It's like they are at a loss.

The best way is to dislocate it or tie it up to make it incapacitated.

Soon, Long Zhan pulled out the rope from one of them, and after a dazzling operation, the three people were tied together.

"Second Prince, we admit defeat." The three of them laughed bitterly.

However, Major General He led the remaining six people to focus on besieging the second princess. Although everyone felt that the second princess was pitiful because she had no mental strength and only had 1 star in overall quality, on the field, it was not about who gave way to whom.

"Catch him! Blackmail the second prince!" Major General He shouted.

Long Zhan was about to step forward to help, when his foot suddenly stopped. The next second, he folded his arms and stood on the wall to watch.

The three people who were tied up said: "?"

There was a rumor that the second prince used his wife as a soldier to train. They had always been half-convinced, but today they saw that it was indeed the case!