3

Long Zhan sneered and got up from the ground, holding his waist and was startled again.

...The battle was quite intense last night.

He tensed his jaw, directed the smart cleaning robot parked in the corner to work, got up and went into the bathroom to wash up.

After getting dressed, he walked downstairs slowly.

Long Zhan's palace was very large, with independent offices and entertainment venues. The living hall itself was equivalent to a villa. Long Zhan passed through the living room and just walked to the door of the restaurant when he heard conversations coming from inside.

"Master! Are you sure you're okay?"

His voice was a little hoarse, but he sounded like a boy. He should be the thin and frail little housekeeper.

"What can I do?" Another more mature male voice replied with a disdainful tone.

Long Zhan was first attracted by his cold and coquettish voice, and then he came back to his senses.

I can't help but raise my eyebrows. Is everything okay? Ha, although I don’t know why I can’t remember the process clearly, but my back is sore, how can the other party be fine? At least his legs are trembling.

He walked in, wanting to see Hua Li's tough mouth.

...When he saw the scene in the restaurant, Long Zhan was shocked.

An elegant man is eating an omelette.

The cold sunlight in the early morning shines through the blinds, shining on the silver-blue waist-length hair. Her skin is fair and transparent, her face is delicate and handsome, her eyebrows are full of heroism, her eyelashes are like gray feathers, and the tip of her nose is straight.

The lips chewing the fried egg... are thin and crimson.

Tsk...

Long Zhan's Adam's apple rolled subconsciously.

The sound of footsteps attracted the attention of the people inside, and Hua Li and Yun Lin looked up together.

"Second Prince?!" Yun Lin saw Long Zhan for the first time and was so frightened that a pair of black cat ears popped out. "Wait a moment, I'll prepare breakfast for you!"

After that, he put down the porridge in his hand and ran in kitchen.

Long Zhan: "..."

Long Zhan didn't care about Maomao's little housekeeper at all.

All his attention was focused on Hua Li's gaze.

...The foggy blue eyes are deep and distant, like the ice and snow melting into the green mountains. A casual glance makes them mysterious again...

Hua Li has buried her head again, chewing slowly.

...And Long Zhan stood there for a long time before he pulled up a nearby dining chair and sat down.

"Second Prince, your breakfast!" Yun Lin ran out again carrying a plate. There was a chef robot in the kitchen, which also recorded Long Zhan's recipes, so it was quick.

He placed the food in front of Long Zhan cautiously, and kept shouting in his heart, "Help, help. Last night, he said that he wanted to fight the second prince desperately. The second prince probably didn't hear it, right?" !

He is just a C-level cat-like beastman. If the second prince knew about it, he would be crushed to death by two fingers, right? !

"..." Long Zhan didn't even look at Yun Lin. His eyes were fixed on Hua Li opposite him, never moving at all.