12

Long Zhan quickly returned to the banquet hall. The guests had been dispersed, and only his brother in a wheelchair and a few personal guards were left in the cold and lonely open space.

and two bodies.

Long Zhan strode forward to take a look. He saw that one was half a bear and the other was half a hyena. They were both bleeding from their orifices and dying. Blood vessels all over his body were burst, and the skin was bloated and bruised. They looked very scary.

Typical violent death.

"Brother, what's going on?" Long Zhan asked.

He had just figured out his attitude towards his wife, and planned to show more care and love to her in the future. Now that her wife was fine, he felt much calmer.

However, the aura is still impressive.

Long Fei slightly looked at his younger brother strangely, and synchronized the situation he had just investigated: "There were two mercenaries in the flying car. When the car door was removed, the two were attacking each other crazily. After being dragged out, they began to exhaust themselves quickly, and then the spirit sea completely collapsed. , it only takes two minutes, and there will be no time to interrogate any useful information."

Long Zhan was puzzled: "How could it be a mercenary?"

He turned over the corpse on the ground with his feet and judged that it was at least A-level. If he was a serving soldier, he would have the authority to enter the palace. There is an opportunity to sneak into the wedding banquet and hire mercenaries? The palace is so tightly secured that even mosquitoes cannot get in.

The guard on the side silently took out a white hair cover.

Long Zhan: "..."

Long Fei: "Disguised as Teacher Oren, the officer in charge of the security check did not verify the irises and fingerprints. However, the teacher has a strange temper. I once asked him to facilitate the teacher, so I don't blame the official. "

Long Zhan: "...the mercenaries actually knew that they could sneak in by pretending to be teachers?"

He thought of something else and immediately said: "What about the teacher?"

"No one answered the video call just now. Xiao has already rushed to the teacher. Check at home."

"Yeah," Long Zhan couldn't help but think deeply.

At present, the origin of the two beast-like men with unknown origins is unclear, why did they pretend to be Teacher Oren, how did they get into the speeding car that his wife was riding in, and how did they die violently.

Everything is full of doubts.

At this moment, Long Fei's watch rang, it was Xiao.

The brother immediately connected, and Xiao's holographic image appeared, with a large amount of blood staining his chest.

"First Prince! Boss, you are here too!" Xiao Jisheng reported, "Something happened to Teacher Oren! I found him and his unconscious assistant at home. The teacher was shot in the heart, and the assistant was also shot several times. I was rushing to On the way to the First Military Hospital!"

Hearing this, the two brothers' eyelids jumped heavily.

"We'll be there right away." Long Fei immediately hung up the call, while Long Zhan opened the car door without saying a word, carried his brother in the wheelchair himself, and directed two personal guards to follow him.

The combat speeder roared again and rushed towards the hospital.

Arriving at the military hospital soon, Teacher Oren and his assistant had both been sent to the operating room. Xiao came up to greet him: "The attending doctor just said that the damaged organs must be sutured first! Then a medical cabin treatment plan will be formulated based on the operation situation! Thank you for the medicine! The doctor said that there is no danger of life!"