44

Long Zhan didn't expect to encounter the Mammoth Beast with its cubs. What he didn't have time to tell Hua Li before was that the Mammoth Beast is a highly intelligent beast, but it is not as fond of attacking people as other exotic beasts, and its number is relatively small, so the military generally does not hunt it.

He also searched based on experience, but he was lucky enough to find the Mammoth Beast's lair, and they were still a family.

In normal times, maybe he would just kill him. But now, Long Zhan was hesitant.

Before Long Zhan could say anything, Hua Li had already continued walking inside, only three or four meters away from the Mammoth Beast.

...something is wrong.

Mammoth beasts are very alert animals. It stands to reason that when they approach the cave, the opponent will wake up and attack the moment they appear.

What's more, those with cubs will only become more ferocious.

Hua Li has already walked to the grass nest. Three little gray down heads poked out from their parents' tail rings, meowing and meowing.

Hua Li: "..."

He stretched out the hand that was not holding the knife, and the little Mammoth cubs sniffed and found no danger, so they stretched out their little paws and climbed up.

When the three little mammals were all hung on Hua Li's shoulders, Long Zhan was very nervous, and then their parents gradually made some noise.

"Roar..." The one outside let out a weak roar and moved its body. At the same time, its pink naked tail contracted and tightened, trying to tighten the cub.

The circle is empty.

"Hoo...ho..." It suddenly opened its eyes, where is my child?

Long Zhan held the particle gun tightly and adjusted it back and forth as the Mammoth Beast half stood up, ready to give it a fatal blow at any time.

But when he saw the terrifying sight hidden under the snow-white fur, his eyes widened.

Hua Li was also shocked.

The Mammoth Beast struggled to get up, and the faint fishy smell became persistent and strong. At the same time, a huge abdominal tear was also exposed.

Bright red, ferocious, skin and flesh turned out.

Its partner seemed to be still sleeping soundly, but following this movement, he was pushed stiffly to the side.

"...The male is dead, and this female is about the same." Long Zhan identified the gender based on the characteristics of the tail.

For some reason, the scene in front of him shocked his soul, and he could not relax for a long time.

"Their cubs will starve to death soon."

"Roar..." The female Mammoth Beast bared its teeth and struggled towards Huali, trying to take back the cubs.

"Meow, meow..." The three cubs made faint, high-pitched sounds and wanted to jump back into their mother's arms.

Hua Li hugged the three cubs with his hands and easily avoided the attack.

The nearly dead Mammoth Beast did not pose any threat.

Long Zhan put away the particle gun: "Lili, give it back, let's go." He felt a little uncomfortable. He has killed hundreds of strange beasts, but he has never killed Mafan.

Originally, he thought he would have a hearty hunting trip with Lili, and finally find a few energy stones in the cave - Mammoth Beast likes to collect them.