Author's note

SO HIS ROSE IS FINNALY OVER!

when I've started writing this book I thought no one will read it and it won't turn out good, even though I am aware that it is not one of the bests, I am really proud of being able to write a fanfic!

I want to thank all of the people who voted on my chapters and who read my story! I hope you liked it and if you didn't like something about it, let me know in the comments! I am also aware that the story is not written very well, grammatically, but English is not my first language so I am sorry for the mistakes.

I'm not team green nor team black, I just like the actor who played Aegon and how his story is somehow sad in the tv show. ALSO, I do not support his actions and I do not support rape.

As you saw, I've changed his character in every way I could and I tried to make him better!

Book 2 will be out once I finish season 2, and I hope I will be able to write it. Who knows what could happen until summer.

Before finishing this book, some people requested an alternative ending, a happy one. So I will write another ending when they end up happy and the dance of the dragons never happened. Anyway, the second book will follow the tv show, and maybe, in some things, the book.

I have another idea, a new fanfic. This time it will be oc x oc. Though, I am sure if I should start it or not. Let me know if you want me to make another story with house of the dragon.

Again, thank you for the votes and for the support! And for reading this book! ❤️ Follow me on tiktok, tooluvv, to see more edits and videos about Reina and Aegon! Love you all! ❤️❤️

Gaby💖