This Author Would Like to Know

Hello, Wattpad family! 

Thank you for sticking around with me and still following my page. Even though I no longer write on this platform, I still come around to check my DMs, message board, comments, etc, so I haven't fully left. To everyone who still leaves me messages and comments: you always brighten my days and bring me back to the time when I was active and thriving on this app. I appreciate and love you for that. 

For anyone who doesn't know, I write on Patreon and offer early access to my work before I publish my books to the rest of the world. I currently have 8 books on there and counting. I am also on Instagram where you can keep up to date with everything I do. 

I'll keep it short. Over the years, and more recently lately, I've gotten requests from people about publishing this book, and I just wanted to get some solid numbers. 

Who would be interested in a published copy of Her Seduction?
Ebook or paperback. 

All you have to do is comment "Me" so I can get an idea. 

BE AWARE: If I do publish this book, I will do an intensive edit and total cleanup, maybe even a good chunk of rewrite because I really do think this book has much better potential now that I am older. Also, this time around, there will be steamy scenes where appropriate in the story because yeah, I got older and I'm now more comfortable writing steam (even if I suck at it lol). 

Whatever the outcome is, I will leave this version up on Wattpad. If I do publish, there's a good chance the new version will be nearly a new book with all the revisions I'll do. 

Let me know. 

Thank you for supporting me and being with me even when I'm absent. I really do appreciate every one who has supported me over the years and still supports me, even if it's just a follow. It means something to me. And I value that.