BEFORE YOU READ

UPDATE 3rd MAY, 2020: PLEASE IGNORE THE AUTHOR'S NOTES AT THE BEGINNING/END OF THE CHAPTERS. I NO LONGER WRITE ON WATTPAD DUE TO PLAGIARISM ISSUES. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO READ FURTHER STORIES FROM ME, I WRITE ON PATREON (link in bio).

This was my first story. I've written it years ago but it still receives hate and negativity. I've placed countless warnings but some people still don't understand so let me write this in super simple English so everyone understands: 

This is NOT your typical vampire story. The female lead is SUPER selfish, conceited, arrogant and full of herself. She has a Goddess complex and she thinks everyone is beneath her. She makes stupid decisions and she is very opinionated. She does not give up easily and she likes to get under people's skin. That is her character. A lot of people hate her and a lot of people like her. If you like her, great, go on and read. If you KNOW you will not like her, please get out of my story because I am tired of reading hate and negativity when I have clearly given you a warning. I appreciate feedback and I encourage it, but when I give you a warning and you go against it, don't complain when you find yourself facing the devil. If you want to judge me as a writer, judge me based on my recent stories. Don't judge me based on this story. I was young and clueless and I was experimenting with my style. 

The most controversial thing is that this story has sexual elements and Wattpad has marked it as mature, but there is NO SEX. Stop complaining. I've written and finished this story ages ago. No sex. NO SEX. SEX NONE. SEX NO. If you still don't understand, leave this story. I'm really tired of people saying "wHaT, i ThOuGhT tHeRe WaS gOnNa Be SeX sO bYe". The exit is one click away, so bye. 

My stories have meaning. My stories focus on character and plot development. I don't write worthless crap. I'm sorry if that is not your style. If you want sex, go read erotica or porn or whatever. I am stepping out of my comfort zone and experimenting with my writing. 

My writing has changed and improved so much and you can see that in my more recent works. Please stop leaving negative comments on this story when I am doing my best to warn you because honestly, I am THIS close to deleting this book even though I know a lot of people enjoy it. 

Also, this book has a lot of errors and mistakes. I don't even want to go back and read it because I will cringe. English is not my first language and I am still learning, so go easy on me when you see something out of the ordinary. Again, don't judge my writing based on this story. 

If you're okay with all of this, great. Go and explore. See the world. Broaden your horizon but don't get lost. 

Or get lost. Whichever you prefer.  ┐('ー`)┌