Chapter 10

This jerk said that he was going to be gentle. Why the hell does my pelvic area hurt?

We are both lying in bed, him caressing my hair gently whilst I remain unmoving, trying to restore my energy and dull the ache in certain places.

"How are you feeling?" he whispered. I am sure he was looking at me with a tender expression, but I didn't want to open my eyes. I just wanted to drown in his warmth and listen to his calm heartbeat.

"Are we talking during or after the fun?" I hummed, a hint of a grin creeping onto my lips. I felt his chest vibrate before a melodic laugh ran through my ears. This time, I couldn't help but smile.

"Truth be told, you were my best. But I thought you said you were going to be gentle. You lying bastard." I sighed lowly, trying to snuggle closer to him. He was so warm.

He laughed again, and caught the hint. His arms pulled me into his chest even further, making me sigh with satisfaction. His head was buried in my neck, his nose moving up and down and skimming along as he inhaled my perfume.

"That was the gentlest I could have ever gone. I'm sorry you're feeling pain." he kissed the side of my head as one of his hands began caressing my naked back.

Palms pressed to his chest and head resting on his shoulder, I closed my eyes and said, "It's okay. It was amazing, so I don't care."

Sebastian hummed, his chest vibrating as his hand moved towards my lower back. My soul's whispers began to increase in volume as she got excited. I took a deep breath, but that was a mistake. I had inhaled his scent.

"My limbs are still aching, Slade." I warned, and he chuckled lowly.

It was a surprise when I told him that and instead of stopping he rolled on top of me, resting his weight on his forearms so that he doesn't crush me with the mass of muscles he carries.

"Want me to ease it for you?" he smirked, a devilish glint floating in his black eyes.

"No." I whined, trying to roll over and probably looking like a dumb caterpillar.

The fact that he was on top of me— unclothed— didn't help with my self-control, if I even had any left. He was using it to his advantage.

His hands began sliding up and down the curves of my bare waist. I closed my eyes and whined again, struggling to move my limbs. To anyone, it would seem as if he was violating me but to us it was just a game.

"You can always do something to stop me." he raised a brow. I whined again, not sure if I wanted him to stop or not.

His teasing hands moved a little downwards, causing my breath to hitch. "Sebastian do—"

That was when he stopped. When I called his name, he stopped and moved his lips towards my lips, placing a soft yet a belligerent kiss.