Chapter 14

My fists clenched tighter and my teeth were pressed together so hard, my gums were starting to hurt. I ignored everything he did, everything he said. For once, I am being the one to ignore him and not the other way around.

His arm around my waist tightened its hold and pressed me closer to his firm chest. He was doing all of this to get a reaction out of me. It's funny how the tables have turned.

When he kissed the back of my neck, I shut my eyes tightly. The area he kissed started to become warmer and there was that urge to turn around and ask what he'd want from me.

I hate him. I hate him so much for doing this. And to think I thought he was nice.

I felt his soft lips brush against the shell of my left ear, his warm breath and lips making the skin there heat.

"I want you to turn around and look at me."

My eyes snapped open and immediately, I obeyed. My soul was screaming with rage and I had my eyes set into a murderous glare. I had no control of my body or myself whenever he wanted something.

I had no choice but to stare into his night black eyes and look nowhere else. He smirked, a glint showing in his eyes as he took notice of my hardened facial features.

"I want you to smile for me."

My lips tugged up immediately, yet the look in my eyes had made a huge contrast. How can someone smile and glare frighteningly at the same time?

"I want you to relax."

Every muscle in me had calmed down and relaxed, listening to his command. My eyes were no longer in a glare, but they were looking at him blankly. My lips were set into a soft smile and my breathing was calm again.

He suddenly flipped us over and laid on top of me, his forearms resting beside my shoulders to keep his muscled body above my smaller frame.

"I want you to moan my name whenever I make you feel good. Whenever you feel pain, I want you to say please."

My eyes widened, but I was forced to do or say nothing. I've never felt so dominated in my life. I've never felt so controlled and disciplined.

I hate it. I hate it so much.

Nevertheless, I focused on his touch. It was much more addictive and pleasurable now that I am linked to him. Faint tingles arise within me as he touches my skin and my body becomes warmer. My soul calms down yet gets very aroused with each passing second that his gentle hands linger on my skin.

"Sebastian." I sighed as he ran his hands up and down my hips slowly. He lowered his lips down to my neck and began placing soft, slow kisses. I arched my neck towards him and closed my eyes, moaning his name again.

Sharp fangs penetrated my skin softly and began drawing some of my blood. It was so pleasurable and it felt as if my blood was flowing warmly under my skin. I hated my hands for moving themselves and wrapping around his soft neck. I hated my lips for saying his name. I hated the effect and control he had on me.