Chapter 13

"What do you mean, NO?!" I screamed, holding onto the wall and trying to walk after him on my sore legs. I hated this. The fact that my legs weren't getting me anywhere was torturing me, and this jerk wasn't taking me seriously even when my fangs were bared at him.

"A NO, means no. What else could it mean?" he replied nonchalantly. "Sit on the bed. Your legs are still sore."

A naughty smirk glided on his lips as he spun around to face me. I glared at him, gritting my teeth together. I was so close to throwing something at him.

"Whose fault do you think it is? I'm the one who was played with roughly." I huffed my cheeks, pouting angrily and turning my head to the side to look away from him.

He smiled lightly, walking closer to me and then wrapping me in his arms— his strong, warm arms. "I swear I held myself back. I was so slow and gentle with you that I just wanted to stop and use my own pace."

It's true. He was slower than usual yesterday and the ache in my pelvic area isn't as bad as the first few times. He must have held himself back a lot.

"Whatever." I puffed, having nothing else to say and not wanting to admit to him being right. "Does that mean I can join you?" I grinned, batting my eyelashes at him.

"No." he said flatly.

Oh, like hell would I back down. I pressed my body closer to his and began rubbing against him forcefully, intending to tease him. I wrapped a hand around his neck whilst my other went to rub his chest up and down suggestively. He will say yes.

"Why not?" I whispered, gazing into his eyes that were turning to a mesmerising, dark blue shade. He was breathing deeply, his heart beating fast under my hand.

"I like being with you... naked. You touching me and pleasuring me while I scream your name and melt underneath you." I whispered seductively, watching as he closed his eyes and took even deeper breaths. His heart was beating faster than before and his skin was getting hotter.

I smirked, standing on my tiptoes and placing soft kisses on his tense jaw. "I like the way your hands explore me eagerly. I like the way my hands explore your body and make your heart wild. I like the roughness and the se—"

Suddenly, he pinned me against the wall, his chest rising up and falling down quickly. His eyes were that beautiful, dark blue colour and they were glowing brightly. His hands had my wrists pinned by my head on the wall, causing me to arch my back and stand on my tiptoes.

"You're a teasing little thing, aren't you?" he whispered, his voice deep and husky.

"Only to you. That husky voice and those kiss— AH!" he interrupted me again but this time I didn't mind it. He had picked me up and threw me over his shoulder like I weighed nothing. He then took his bath towel— with an extra one for me— and walked towards the bathroom.