Chapter 5

I sensed something strong and warm around the cold flesh of my waist. I wasn't used to having something warm in my bed, so I took the opportunity and snuggled closer to that warm thing. That warm thing snuggled closer to me, too. The strong force around my waist began rubbing my back up and down slowly.

I decided to open my eyes and see what the cause of the warmth was. My bed was always cold, so I was surprised to have something warm in the morning for once.

When did I even fall asleep? I'm not supposed to sleep.

I slowly opened my eyes, allowing them to scan the darkness. I turned my head around, stretching my neck and then I decided to turn my head back to see what the warmth was.

Taking notice of my wide eyes and my shocked expression, he tightened his arms around me, making sure that I wouldn't escape from his arms.

"I will kill you, you bloody Witch! Let go! The hell are you doing in my room?" I hissed, baring my sharp fangs.

He smirked and ran his eyes around the room in amusement. I stopped and did the same, realising this was not my room. I closed my eyes and cursed softly as I took deep breaths. I then stood up and stretched, not caring that I was wearing a loose singlet that now rose to my mid-thighs.

Sebastian's eyes darkened as he gazed at my bare thighs. I shook my head and walked around, lazily searching for my clothes.

"Why did you go to that human's house last night?" he asked as he sat up on the bed and watched me. I shrugged, continuing to look for my clothes. I had brought some with me last night, but I can't remember where I had placed them.

"No reason. I just wanted to see how she was doing. Have you seen my clothes, Slade?" I hissed without turning to look at him. It still bothered me. The fact that I was being held by a Slade still irked me and caused a wild fire to ignite from deep within me.

I heard nothing. I turned my head around and yelped when I noticed that he was right behind me, a few inches away from me. He frowned, and I widened my eyes. That expression on his face was...

"You're holding it against me, the fact that I'm a Slade. I told you to call me by my name. Where are you planning to go?" he tilted his head to the side slightly. I puffed air out from my nose in a mocking snort and looked at the wall beside me. Sebastian didn't like it, so he glared.

He looked like an adorable kid demanding attention, to be honest.

"Don't look away from me. Your attention should always be on me when I'm near you. Now answer me, before I do something you'd regret." his night black eyes seemed to darken the more I didn't respond to him. His angelic yet sinful features hardened at my silence.

"I want to go hunting, 'kay? You go have your breakfast while I go have mine. Now, please back off. This body is aching for a prey's touch." I said seductively as I bit my lower lip.

I saw his hands clench to fists beside him, and I saw the twitch of his eye. It's not my fault. He's the one that tempted me with the suggestion.