❀ 9- Guilty Pleasure

"Ah! It's cold!" I say as I sucked in another breath as he applied the ice pack to my bare shin.

We were currently in the kitchen of my house, since it was closer to the park.

He cocked one brow, and looked up at me.
"No. It's hot."

I bit my lip as I glared down at him.
"Don't play with me."

"I'm not." He replied with a humorous chuckle. He then stood up, and sat down in the chair next to me, and placed his leg on top of mine, and smiled. "My turn now."

"Ah stupid! It still hurts!" I say as I smacked his leg, making him remove it from my injured shin.

He made a pouty face, and rubbed his ankle. "You haven't done anything for me yet."

"Yah, be quiet and do it yourself. You're not a little kid that has to be taken care of." I nodded my head at him, and he looked back at me with that face of his. I rolled my eyes, and looked away.

Reluctantly, he grabbed the other ice pack from the table, and placed it on his ankle in a dramatic way. He sat back, crossing his arms and made a zip motion across his mouth to be quiet.

As I was caring for my own, I saw him looking at me from the side of my eye, and looked up at him. I should've known before, but he didn't turn away when I looked at him.

The corner of his lips turned upwards, into a cheerful smile. "Mhmm?"

"What?"

He then pointed to his sealed lips, and I remembered how he made a motion how he zipped it together to keep his mouth shut. As he kept on pointing at his mouth, I forgot what I was doing.

I leaned forward, and raised my hand, inching closer to him. He watched me, his eyes blinking rapidly as I drew more and more closer to him. My fingers were now a few inches away from his lips.

And I froze.

Unknowingly, my eyes trailed away from his eyes, down his nose, and stopped at his lips.

My mind was blank, but the more I looked at it, I started to feel weird.

Automatically, I made a line motion and unzipped his lips so that he could talk.

"Hyeri..."

The way his lips shaped my name that came from his mouth...

My heart started to thump faster, and I gulped.

A cold wind blew in my face, and I shut my eyes. He chuckled. "You're acting weird again."

I reopened my eyes, and all I could see was his face in front of me. He blew in my face again, and surprised, I drew back and away from him.

I stood up.
"I think you should go back home."

His smile disappeared, and was replaced by confusion. "Why?"

I turned and looked at the clock in the corner of the room. "It's almost time for my parents to come home from work. I think you should go now before they come home."

"What? I'm clearly injured though. I should stay even if they do come. Waeyo? Do you not want me here when your parents see me?" He asked me without any thought on his mind.

I sighed. "Yah. My parents would assume wrongly if they saw us here together, alone."

He raised his eyebrows. "So? I don't see a problem about that."

"So... you're not going to leave?"

"Nope."

I bit my bottom lip. Aish! What is wrong with this boy? Is he always this carefree?