❀ 20- Jeju Island

I rode in the car with my parents, sitting in the backseat while I looked out the window, watching the other cars go past us on the highway drive.

It was currently about 7:30 am, and the plane leaves around 8:15.

"We're going to miss you," My mother said as she reached behind and grabbed my hand. She squeezed it, and I squeezed back in return.

"I'm going to miss you both." I say to them, and I watched my dad's head bob.

When we arrived at the airport, my dad parked on the side and we all got out.

I walked to the back of the car and opened the trunk to get my suitcase and bags out when suddenly a hand grabbed a bag I was reaching for.

By looking at their hand, I knew who it was at once.

With a smile on my lips, I turned to see Taehyung standing behind me.

"I thought you needed some help," He said, and pulled my bag out for me.

"I'm glad we both made it at the same time," I say to him, and turned to see his parents coming up to meet us. They greeted my parents first before moving on to me.

His mother hugged me. "Hyeri! Are you excited?" She asked me as she squeezed my arms.

"Yeh. I'm very happy." I say, and she nodded approvingly.

"That's what I like to hear," She says, and turned to her son.

"Now, you better take care of her good okay? If I find out you lost her somewhere-"

"Mom, I know." He says, and she hugged him anyways.

"Always stay with Taehyung, okay?" My mother said also, and I sighed.

"I get it." I say, and turned to him to see he was trying hard not to laugh.

"Alright. Off with you two." My father said to us, and we gave everyone goodbye hugs before we got our stuff together and headed inside the airport.

We checked in first, before we made our way towards security. After that, we rode on those trains to get to our gate. While on the train, it was crowded so I couldn't find myself anything to hang onto.

He pulled me closer to him, and I looked up to see he was already holding on to one of the handles. I looked away, hiding my blush from him.

When we got off along with everyone else, I followed him to the gate to the sitting area to wait for the plane.

Taehyung went off to talk to the flight managers for something, and told me to sit down.

After finding two empty seats, I sat down in one of them, and placed my stuff close to me.

I took in a deep breath, and turned to see there was a large window, and I could see the planes from here.

I was excited, and very eager to be flying with Taehyung and traveling to Jeju island with him.

Although I have no idea why we are spending our vacation there, I swallowed my questions, since I knew I was very fortunate to be traveling with him like this.

Taehyung turned around and walked towards me, holding both our plane tickets in his hand.

When he sat down, I reached down in my purse and grabbed a water bottle and gave it to him.

He took it, and drank from it. He then turned to me, and saw how half tired I was.

"What time did you wake up?"