❀ 23- Delightful Waters

As the long days filled with fun and laughter were beginning to wean, the clock was still ticking, and before we knew it... it was almost time to go back home.

It was our last evening on Jeju Island, and we were spending the time sitting side by side by each other on the boardwalk, watching the sunset together.

I stretched my arms out while I let out a loud yawn.

"What's left to do here before we head back?"

Taehyung was silent, and I turned to look at him.

He looked like he was in his own world as he stared at the sunset in the distance, before he looked down at the water beneath our dangling feet.

"Swimming."

I raised my eyebrows.

"Swimming?"

Instead of answering me back, he reached down and grabbed the edges of his shirt, and began to pull it upwards, revealing his chest.

"Yah...yah!" I say nervously, and began to move away. "W-what are you doing?"

He looked back at me, and smirked before he took off his shirt, and was half naked.

My eyes widened, and I lost my ability to speak as they roamed all over his bare chest and arms.

"P-put your shirt back on! What are you doing? You're in public!" I started to say, but he only laughed in sheer enjoyment of my reaction.

"What? You don't like me without my shirt... noona?"

"Don't call me noona anymore, it's weird! And no, I don't like you without your shirt on-"

I gasped and covered my mouth when I realized my mistake.

"I mean off. I don't like your shirt off!"

He chuckled lowly, and started to scoot towards me again.

I couldn't even look at him since I was so nervous, so I just looked the other way.

He grabbed my hand, and I didn't know what he was trying to do when he placed it on his chest.

I drew my hand away as soon as possible as he began to laugh at my reaction.

"Why are you making me feel your chest? What's gotten into you?"

"I'm not letting you feel my chest. I'm letting you feel my heartbeat... because it's beating for you."

I squeezed my eyes shut. That was so freaking cheesy, I couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm done." I say, and stood up and turned around. "I'm so done with you,"

But I wasn't completely done with him.

I felt him yank me back by my wrist and I stumbled backwards and felt myself free falling before I was consumed in water.

I swam up and reached the surface, and began to cough as I tried to stay afloat while kicking.

"YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG" I yelled, and looked around for him to see he was nowhere in sight.

"Taehyung...?" I say again, and started to get nervous.

"Boo..." He whispered in my ear from behind.

"AHHH!"

I yelled as I tried to paddle away, but he grabbed my waist and hugged me from behind.

I could feel his bare chest on my back, and I started to blush.

"Yah! Why did you push me in? Are you crazy?"