❀19- Surprise Envelope

I sighed, looking at my clock as I laid in my bed. It was almost 11 o' clock, the time he told me he was coming.

As the seconds passed, I felt more and more eager to see him as I clutched the edges of my blanket.

It has been months since things melted down between us, and we were back to normal.

Well... somewhat close to normal.

Taehyung's heart condition was on the rocky ages, meaning it could get worse, or it could get better. From his parents, they won't let me have a whole lot of information, or did he ever tell me more about it.

All I knew he was sick with some heart condition, and that has been on my mind since then.

It's just in the matter of time that I'll know the real answer.

Suddenly, I heard something hit against my window, and I stirred up from my position.

When I heard it again, I knew it was him, and got off the bed, and tiptoed towards the window, and opened it.

I stuck my head out, and looked down.

He was standing in the middle of my backyard, holding some pebbles in one of his hand, while the other, was waving at me, as a smile appeared on his lips.

"Hyeri! Hey!" He greeted me.

Yeah... and the Taehyung that I knew...
he came back.

We've been meeting up like this, to get closer to each other since we both think we don't have enough time to have each other in the day, so we meet even in the middle of the night.

Today was a little different, since each time he comes, he throws different things.

But this time, was the rocks for some reason.

"Yah! What are you doing throwing rocks at my window? My parents could hear and come out!"

I whispered harshly, but he just started to giggle, which I sighed.

"That's my Hyeri!" He said, and I threw a fist up at him.

"You're so gonna die when I get down here," I say as I started to climb out the window, a habit I've had for a long time since the discipline of being grounded was invented.

He just stood there, a wide smile on his face as he watched me skillfully climb down the window. As I jumped off, and onto the ground, I looked back at him and sighed.

"Now what do you want to meet up with me for?" I asked.

He walked forward, and came near me. After staring at my face, he looked up at my hair, and raised his hand to stroke my hair, and twisted the ends of my short hair with his fingers.

"Come with me to find out,"

He said softly, his eyes directing towards my lips and I started to feel nervous again.

Instead of swiping his hand away, like the usual me would do, I only grabbed it, and entwined my fingers in between his fingers.