❀28- Remembrance

After a few weeks after his surgery, he was became better, and could walk around the hospital a little bit, with some needed help of course from the nurses. He was recovering so remarkably well, the doctors even began to wonder why he was recovering so faster.

"It's because of Hyeri. She's always here for me, so I'm trying my best to become more healthy so I could go out and hang out with her like I used too." He says with a quirky smile, and I slapped his back out of embarrassment as the doctor looked on.

The doctor almost looked like he was trying to suppress his smile, but he cleared his throat and stood up and nodded. "As I've heard... love can also mend one's recovery quicker."

"Ah, excuse me doctor Yeun!"

Taehyung called his doctor, and he turned and looked back at him with raised eyebrows.

"Am I fully recovered yet?" Taehyung asked him unsurely.

The doctor looked at him, then to me, and back at him. "And why is it that you asked?"

"It's just that... I want to go outside. Being in the hospital... it's too stuffy and I'm getting sick of it." He admitted and he looked up at his doctor. "A-and I'm feeling fine, really! I think I am really healthy now."

The doctor just nodded his head, and a small smile appeared on his lips.
"I understand how you feel, Taehyung. But you're not fully recovered yet-"

"Please? Can I at least go out just once?" He begged, putting his hands together as he did.

The doctor sighed, and began checking the papers in his clipboard before he replied. "In your documents here, you have been a good patient, and have taken your daily medicine which is good. Yes you're right that you're healthy, but you must be aware of when and how it could start it back up again."

"So is that a yes?"

After a long pause after thinking he sighed.

"... Yes. You may go, but only for a little while. We don't want anyone to be alarmed now do we? Be back by night." The doctor says with a kind smile, and I smiled back at the doctor.

With the doctors permission, Taehyung got to go outside with me for the first time in months, and I could tell he was extremely relived he was finally out of the hospital.

Of course, he can't go out wearing hospital pajamas, so the nurses who Taehyung used his aegyo, and the nurses quickly provided him some clothes, just a plain white T-shirt and some blue roll up pants.

I waited for him as he went off to change in the men's bathroom down the hallway as I sat in a chair outside in front of his hospital room, and was currently texting Yura.

When I heard footsteps coming from the other end of the hallway, I raised my head and looked up... and felt my mouth beginning to drop.

I could say I forgot how he looked in causal clothes since he always was in hospital pajamas for about 2 months now. Even with those plain clothes on him, he made them look so good on his body.

Not even that... the way he looked... he was so blindingly handsome I started to have breathing problems, even though I've been with him for a very long time now.

He looked as healthy as he was when we first met. He stopped right in front of me, and looked down at me.

"So? Where are we going to go?"

"Wow..." I could manage to say, looking at him.

"You like what you see?" He said as he struck a model pose, and I rolled my eyes.