❀ 29- Forever

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

I sat near the window of my hospital room and waited to see her walk out of the hospital. With my arms folded, I rested my chin on top, and soon, I spotted a small figure walking out of the building.

I sat up, and pulled the blinds all the way up and opened the window, the night breeze filling up my room as I tried to stick my head out the window.

"Ow!" I cried out as I hit my head on the top hinge of the window. With one hand holding my head, I fully stuck my head out, and began to holler at her. "Hyeri! Hyeri!"

She stopped, and turned around, looking around as she tried to locate my voice.

"Up here!"

She craned her neck, and looked up to see me waving furiously back at her. From the 7th floor here, I could almost see her beautiful face clearly, and smiled even wider.

I wanted to see her face again, just one last time.

"Taehyung! That's dangerous! You should be careful!"

She yelled, cupping her hands around her mouth.

"Hyeri! Saranghaeyo!" I yelled back anyways, and she turned away as she sighed. But not long after, she turned back and made a big heart with her arms, and smiled at me.

That's my Hyeri.

"Saranghaeyo!" She yelled back afterwards, and started waving back at me. "Goodnight!"

With that, she turned, and walked back home, leaving me waving her goodbye as I watched her walk away from me, one last time.

"Annyeong... Hyeri-ah."

After watching her small figure disappear when she walked around the corner, I sighed and stood up and walked back to my bed, where I sat down, and leaned forward, resting my elbows on my knees.

The memories from earlier drifted into my mind, and I put my hands on my face as I started to cry.

(8 HOUR'S EARLIER )

After I left my hospital room to go change into causal clothes to go out, it was not long until my doctor also came out of the room, leaving only Hyeri inside.

"Taehyung," He called me back, and I stopped and turned around and waited for him to catch up to where I was. When he finally did, he stopped in front of me and looked at me with conceiving eyes.

"Enjoy it well." He only said, and patted my shoulder before leaving me standing there alone again.

With those words he said, I knew... I wasn't healthy at all.

I knew it was my last day to ever see her again.

I knew... I was going to die soon.

(PRESENT TIME)

I stared out the window, the nurses wearing suppressed sad faces as they changed my IV streamer as I lay in my hospital bed feeling weary inside and out.

"Nurse," I called the one nearest me.

"Yeh?"

"Am I going to see her again?" I asked, feeling every inch of hopelessness.

She looked away, blinking rapidly as she tired to think who I was talking about, and turned back when she realized I was talking about Hyeri. With a smile that I knew was forced, she nodded.