❀ 18- Revealed Tears

The sound of the constant pitter pattering rain relaxed me as I sat near my window, listening.

I admit, I missed his music that he used to play in the middle of the night.

I'd always wondered why he did, but I just missed it anyways.

It was the second weekend I've been through since everything crumbled, and I still didn't go with Yura and the others to go out....

simply because I chose to stay home to feel depressed. It was me last summer again.

There was a soft knock on my bedroom door, and it was my mother. "Hyeri-ah... are you feeling better? May I come in?"

It was hard for me to tell her, but I've managed to tell her that I liked Taehyung much to her surprise.

She found me a bit odd, sensing something different in me.

"Did he change you?" She asked right after I told her.

And that question was still left unanswered.

"Yes you can, omma." I say, and she opened the door and walked inside, holding a plate with a mug of hot green tea for me.

As she sat beside me, she offered it to me for which I took it.

"Thanks mom." I say as I brought the mug to my lips, and drank.

She looked at me with a worriful expression. "Why didn't you go with the girls to hang out today?"

"Because its raining, and I don't feel like hanging today."

"You've been like this for the past 2 weeks. What is wrong Hyeri? Did something happen?"

"You don't need to know omma." I say, tilting the mug again.

She sighed.

"... Did he break up with you?"

I drew the mug away, and it rested in my hands. I took a deep breath, and looked down.

"Did he?" She asked again.

"He didn't. But its complicated." I say with a shrug and leaned my head on the wall beside me.

"Complicated?" She asked me. "Why is it complicated?"

"He's been ignoring me."

"Why has he been-"

She stopped.

I watched her look away from me, her eyes blinking rapidly like she was searching through her mind about something, like she was hesitating.

Finally, she spoke again.

"...Did he tell to the reason why he's not associating with you anymore?" She asked, her eyes more keened and pointed.

"No, and that's what is bugging me-"

"I suggest you forget about it." She interrupted me, her tone filled with such authority.

"What?" I asked, looking back at her with some questioning.

"If he's not telling you why, he's obviously hiding something away from you." She said, and leaned towards me.

"Don't tell me he has another girl besides you"

"Omma!" I yelled, and stood up.

I was breathing hard, and that idea was too scary for me to think about in this situation.

She stood up also, and took the empty mug in her hands.

She looked at me, and I could tell her eyes were full of sudden disapproval of this.