Chapter Forty One: Fetch

Charles smiled victoriously, causing her to panic. "Restrain her."

She reached for her wand hidden in her sleeve when two arms wrapped around her much smaller frame. Gracie looked down with an irritated expression to see that her magic had indeed failed. The boater's uniform was far too big for her and if it wasn't for her arse filling out the shorts, the material would have fallen off regardless of the belt she wore.

"As if an illiterate boy who I hired cheaply as a potato peeler would ever use the term fancy in a sentence. You are a witch and you murdered one of my men." Charles reflected with a fierce glare.

Gracie laughed humorlessly with spite, "He was spying on a communal shower of women. Under your orders."

"To see if you were truly a witch." Charles snapped back, standing up from behind his desk.

"Newsflash to you scourers," Gracie all, but shouted, "But I practice magic fully clothed too! There was no bloody reason for you to send him in there."

"I though you'd kill him if found and I was correct. You devils belong in hell." Charles reached underneath his desk and pulled out a gun. It was a revolver and he cocked back the hammer. "You'll be a nice gift to leave on that snide asshole's bed since you're nothing, but a whore to him."

Gracie laughed. The grip trapping her arms to her side tightened and Charles pointed the gun. One eye closed as he aligned the rear and front sights with her forehead. "Do you really think that a Muggle gun can kill me?"

"A Muggle gun? No. A revolver with shield charm repellent bullets that I bought from the Black Market?" Charles shrugged with an easy, dashing smile. "Perhaps. Any last words, Miss Hunt? I'm sure your scary dog would appreciate some poetic words about how much you loved him."

She tilted her head, a bright smile pulling at her lips. "I have two for my scary dog as you say. Is that alright, Captain?"

"If you start an incantation, I'll shoot you before the word leaves your mouth." Charles reflected coolly, thinking that he had the upper hand.

Little did he know...

Gracie's smile never left her, but she let out a low, playful whistle. "Here boy."

To the left of them, the dark wizard uncasted the Disillusionment charm, causing both the men to freeze. Sebastian was leaning his back against the wooden wall with his leg kicked back and his arms crossed. For such a casual demeanor, he held the same eery stillness of a snake coiled, and ready to strike. Hostility and lethality rolled off him along with a bloodthirsty look that twinkled in his dark eyes. Instead of brown, they were almost pitch black with anger making it seem like his pupils were dilated. Pissed was an understatement. There wasn't a chance of Charles surviving in the next few minutes.

Sebastian's muscles flexed as he straightened out and a sadistic smirk formed on his lips. "Woof."

Chapter Forty One: Fetch

"Good boy." She mused, causing Sebastian to send her a flirty wink.

The barrel of the gun was crushed with an invisible force that Sebastian wielded wand-less and nonverbally. The man's arms around her snapped and cracked in unnatural ways. A horrified, anguished scream ripped out of the man's throat and Gracie almost felt bad. Then she remembered that these people were okay with spying on women when they were defenseless in the showers. Suddenly, breaking their bones didn't seem like enough.