Chapter Forty Six: A Day in Morocco

For the next half hour, they stuck to bathing each other, learning each others body in a more intimate way than sex. She found out that he was ticklish on his right side just above his hip when she swiped the rag across his body. Likewise, he learned the top of her back was sensitive and he promised the next time he had her bent over; he was going to leave himself deep inside her as he bit love marks into her skin. Marking his territory.

When they were done, Gracie was absolutely exhausted. Sebastian had even carried her from the bathroom to the bed after drying her; thoroughly pleased with how well he'd fucked her into submission.

Well. Not total submission. It could never be that easy. He'd need practice to do that.

"Wipe that smirk off your face." She murmured with a softer glare, "I never said it was the best sex I've ever had."

Sebastian got into bed beside her, rolling onto his side as he propped up his head to look down at her amused. His right hand rested possessively on her arse, unable to stop touching her since the bath. "You're not as convincing as you think when I'm still in the deepest parts of you, shortcake."

A blush flooded her cheeks, but she rolled her eyes. Sebastian snickered at her expression before leaning down to press his lips softly against hers. Sex was sex. But this, the tender way in which he kissed her and pulled her body close to him felt different.

Her heart was beating out of her chest again, this time matching the fluttering rate of his, but she didn't want to stop. Gracie only did when a yawn escaped her, mid tangle of Sebastian's tongue with hers, and he smiled.

No smirk. No smugness. Nothing. It was a real smile.

"Sleep. We have all day tomorrow to find you some new dessert and get you well rested before I decide to have you again."

It wasn't a secret she adored sweets. But Sebastian's lips pressing against her forehead before she succumbed to sleep was far sweeter than any dessert she could ever hope to have.

Chapter Forty Six: A Day in Morocco

There were two more days until the ship left, meaning that it would be leaving first thing in the morning on Monday. They had the weekend to explore and take a break from the life of two people on the run from Dark Wizards while actively looking for dangerous creatures.

It was nice. Gracie had been afraid that the morning would be awkward after crossing a line, but Sebastian treated her the same. Flirty and complained that it was too early; snuggling her against his broad chest.

He'd won another hour, but after not eating dinner she was starving. It was why they were both dressed and walking along the central market to see what was available for breakfast. If neither of them found anything interesting, there were plenty of French or Spanish cafes to keep them sated.

Speaking of sated, she'd had to use a wiggenweld for the soreness between her legs this morning. It had her waddling out of bed and her nipples aching for attention. She had sex with Sebastian one time and now her body was betraying her; wanting more than it could handle at the moment. He'd been big and stretched her in such delicious ways.

Gracie shook her head as if to physically shake the memories out of her head. She could already feel herself becoming slick with arousal. If there was one secret she was going to keep, it was how much she was craving-