Introduction

Hey everyone! I'm assuming most of you have probably come from my tiktok (ravenclaw_r1ddle). If not then welcome! If you have then i assume you already know about my obsession with Tom Riddle. This is me acting on this obsession in every way possible. Yes, I am aware that this shouldn't be possible in the timelines. Just let me have my fun. So enjoy!

Honourable mention- @rowenas_heir (Thank you for this idea. I appreciate you so much).

I will likely be updating this story on a Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. If I can't for any reason, I'll let you know in advance on my tiktok. 

Now, I'll get into the actual description of this story.

It starts on September 1st when you arrive back at Hogwarts for your final year. You are a Slytherin student. This year you are told your old head of house who was also your old Defence against the Dark Arts teacher has left. His replacement was Tom riddle (ironic for him to be teaching DADA, i know). 

That's all I'll tell you for now as I'm notorious for spoiling everything and I actually want you all to read this to discover the story. 

For reference, you are 18 and Tom is 25.

The other Slytherin boys (Theo, Enzo, Blaise, Regulus, Mattheo, Draco, Barty Crouch Jr, Evan) as well as some of the girls (Pansy, Astoria, Daphne) are all in this story at some point. There are also some characters from other houses mentioned (Pandora, Sirius, Remus, James, Lily, Marlene, Dorcas, Mary).

Enjoy! -Brooke