A 'Relaxing' Shower

My first time was something I had been wondering about since I had first turned 18. Now having experienced it, Tom was definitely the one I wanted to take it. And he had. In the most, euphoric way possible.

And I wanted it again and again.

It wasn't a want either. It was a need.

Tom stood up from where he was laid in bed then grabbed my hand and pulled me with him into his bathroom.

Just like the rest of his rooms, it was sleek, modern and black. 

He had a nice big shower and that was where he was currently leading us both.

We were both still naked so we stepped in and Tom turned on the water letting it warm up. He was constantly checking that the temperature was just right for you.

Tom turned you so your back was against his.

I could feel his still erect cock against my back. 

He started to massage your shoulders and back releasing all of the tension he had created during the slightly rough fuck he had given you a few minutes ago.

You couldn't help but release some low moans from the feeling.

"Does that feel good, doll?" Tom whispered as he started to apply more pressure.

"Yes." It comes out as a moan that only widens Tom's already growing smirk.

"Would you like something else as well doll? Do you want to be fucked again my needy girl?" Tom bites my ear lope and strokes his hand down my back before slipping it in between my thighs and inserting two fingers.

God, he really did know what I wanted.

And he knew how to do it well.

Now, I was in a fit of moans unable to stop as Tom overstimulated my body with wave after wave of pleasure.

Then, he removed his fingers and replaced it with his cock.

He started to wash out bodies whilst I moved myself against his cock.

He felt so good inside me.

We were finishing up the shower when I could tell he was getting close so he pulled out and finished on my back before washing it off and stepping out the shower and grabbing me by the hand and taking me back into his dorm.