Some Distressing

God, it's been hours since I've had my hands on her body. And now I need her. Badly. All that torture has made me horny.

It makes me think of all the ways I could be punishing Y/n in bed rather than torturing my brother for hurting her.

The first one is much more enjoyable.

I just need to hope that she didn't get too scared with what she probably heard happening.

After all, that was mild compared to what I can do.

But Y/n was in a short skirt that already had my attention she was sat with her legs slightly apart and I could see a lingerie set one I gathered must have been new.

"How was your shopping trip, doll?" I was trying to not give into my desires straight away.

I can see three bags set down on the floor by my door and when I turn back around she is trying to hand me back my credit card.

"It was fun, thank you Tom." She says looking at me with an adorable expression that melts some of the ice protecting my heart.

"It's nothing and keep hold of my card. Treat yourself whenever you feel like it. I have money to spare so you get yourself some more nice things." I say kneeling down in front of where she is sat on the edge of my bed.

I move her skirt up her thighs. I can still see the small fingerprint bruises dotted on her thighs from this morning when I fucked her. God, they look sexy on her.

My fingerprints on my woman.

"Did you buy this new lingerie just for me to destroy, baby?" I ask toying with the soaked fabric.

She lets out a low whimper and a quick nod. 

"Use your words." I've seen how my praise gets her off so I keep doing it.

"Yes, Tom, please, I need this."

When she puts it that way, I can't hold myself back anymore.

I remove her skirt then slowly undo the ribbons on the side of her underwear with my teeth before discarding them on the floor. 

I'm still yet to decide what I wanna do with Y/n.

She clearly didn't spend much on herself so I think she deserves a punishment.

I start by putting my tongue on her clit sucking it roughly, making her moan loudly. Then I start to thrust two of my fingers into her at a steady pace. She tries to squirm under my touch and the whole situation is hot. I stop her from moving with one hand and continue with what I am doing.

I keep on edging her until I can feel her getting close and stop before she can finish.

I stand back up and look at her.

"Tom please, I need to finish." She pleads, her eyes full with lust.

"I'll tell you when you're allowed to finish, slut."

I move her off of my bed and place her on the floor kneeling in front of where I am stood.

We haven't tried this yet so I think this will be a perfect first experience. 

She looks ready to take anything she can do I guide her hands to my belt and let her undo it then unzip my trousers. I take them and my boxers off.

I start fisting my cock in my hand whilst Y/n waits ready to take me.

Her mouth is open and she's licking her lips as if she is expecting it already.

Good girl, knowing exactly how to please me.

I let go of my cock and look at Y/n. "Tell me what you want, doll."

"I want your cock in my mouth please." She says staring at my cock still licking her lips.

Who am I to deny such a beautiful woman of what she wants?

I take my cock back in my hand and rub it against her lips letting her lick my tip which goes so sensitive quickly and I can't help the groan that slips past my lips.

The more she plays with it the more sensitive it becomes. 

I can't take this for much longer otherwise I'm going to finish early.

So I roughly thrust my cock into her mouth. It catches her by surprise but she takes me so deep. I can feel it slip slightly down her throat causing her to choke on it. 

She looks so good like this.

After 10 minutes, I pull out of her mouth and she is left panting. 

"Get on the bed, darling. I'm going to fuck you until I ruin you." I whisper letting her stand up.

Little does she know. This maybe the last time she is able to stand for the next few days. 

Wonder how she will get to her classes on time. Because the only class she is allowed to get detention in is mine.

That detention will be in my dorm and she will be bent over my bed taking me from behind.

She lies down on my bed and looks at me expectantly.

I take my time imagining her body in so many different positions. 

Without warning, I slide my cock straight into her tight, wet pussy. Even having fucked her earlier, she still takes a minute or two to adjust to my size before I can comfortably thrust into her.

I set a punishing rhythm one that I know riles her up in all the right ways.

The ways she feels around me is tormenting.

I need more of it.

I get so lost in the feeling that I almost finish inside for her which would be bad as I'm not wearing any protection and I doubt she is on birth control.

I don't want her to get pregnant and possibly ruin her school life due to my stupid decisions.

We have the rest of our lives for that. 

I manage to hold on til she has came around my cock then I pull out and force it back into her mouth where I finish.

I pull out and watch her swallow my cum. The sight is enough to undo me.

Then just when I thought it couldn't get better she licks her lips and cleans it all off not wasting any of it.

I help her unbutton her tshirt and I take off mine before we both lie in bed together cuddling.