Insomnia

(Tom's pov)

I've always struggled with sleeping properly.

Likely because of never getting much as a kid.

Normally, I would spend my nights plotting my schemes. Coming up with plans for my death eaters. 

I'd sit up at my desk.

Right now, that doesn't appear to be possible. I can't even reach over to get my diary to write any of this down. Instead, I have my girl. My Y/n, asleep in my arms. It feels me with an unusual peace. I can just stick to plotting things out in my head. 

I need my death eaters to have another base. A safer one. Where we have no chance of getting caught.

I've heard things about a chamber. The one I had tried to find during my school years but failed miserably. Now, I have more access to other areas in the school as a professor. It should be easier to find now. So that's what I'll do. When I'm not teaching or with Y/n, I'll look for the Chamber of Secrets. There I can reign in all my power.

And I will bring terror to this school.

Especially the mudbloods in it.

There's a creature down there. One I can use to target a random mudblood when I set it free. It'll be the first part of my plan into making Hogwarts the way Salazar Slytherin wanted it to be.

Then, I'll rule the wizarding world with Y/n at my side.

She is still in the dark about my plan.

But when she realizes I did it all for us.

She'll understand, right?

Suddenly, I feel like the energy has been wiped out of me. It's as if having her in my arms has made me gone soft. Changed part of who I am. Made me unlock some new emotions that I never would of otherwise felt.

I feel my eyes flutter shut and my breathing even out.