Behind The Other Door In His Office

(Y/n's pov)

Whoa!

I've just been on a successful and promising date with the Tom Riddle.

Now we are back in his office.

There's a look in his eyes one that I have never seen before. It appears to promise mischief. And I want to know just what kind of mischief he is promising.

Because if it the type I'm thinking of, I'm more than in.

"So how was spending time with me Y/n?" Tom whispers leaning down to my ear like he did the first time we spoke.

There are so many ways to describe how spending time with Tom feels. I don't even think there's enough words to describe it anyways. 

I still need him but more. In a way in which I am still yet to experience for the first time. 

Does Tom know that?

Will he still want me if he doesn't know yet?

"It was great we should do it again some time." They are the only words I conjure up whilst feeling his warmth breath against the back of my neck.

*****

(Tom's pov)

There is so much I want to try with Y/n right now. Yet, I'm not sure if she also wants it. I mean I could always just ease into some teasing and see how she responds.

I move so the chair she is sat on rest between my thighs and her head rests close to my lap. 

I watch as she sucks in a breath and slowly lets it out as she lowers her head down on to my lap. She shuffles her head around a bit before she settles it there whilst staring up at the high ceiling that my office has. 

"Tom can you remove whatever is in your pockets?" She whispers and I let out a soft chuckle.

I lower my head so it is over the top of where she is looking up. "There's nothing in my pockets., doll."

She looks a little confused and her eyes lock onto mine when she realizes what she is feeling. A deep blush coats her cheeks.

"Don't be embarrassed. I don't mind one bit. Although if that's something that you really want to try, maybe we should go into my dorm where it is a bit more secluded for us." I say the smirk on my face get carried by my words. 

She suddenly seems to get a little cautious yet more confident at the same time. "I've been wanting to hear those words for the last few hours." Her words come out as an almost moan. 

I move away and stand in front of where she is standing. I take her hand and pull her up leading her through the other door in my office. The one that leads to my dorm.

The second we are both through I turn and lock the door behind us so we don't get disturbed.

If this woman wants me to have her, I will and I'll take my time making sure she is satisfied.

By the time I have finished locking the door, I turn and Y/n's hands are already on my chest. I can feel her desperation and I've never been more happy to have someone want me so much. 

"You sure you want to go this far?" I want her consent before anything so I know she won't majorly regret this.

She gives a nod but it isn't enough. "I need words, doll."