I Actually Have To Leave His Side

(Y/n's pov)

It's now Monday. Classes start back up in an hour. I'll have to leave Tom's company. I'm not even sure when I'll next be able to get back here.

Will he want me back here after classes?

Will I just be sent back to my own dorm?

Will I have to sleep alone?

He's in the bathroom showering at the moment. I can hear the water running. It is the only thing louder than all the thoughts swirling throughout my head.

The water turns off and I can hear his footsteps approaching. He enters his bedroom smirking at me when he notices I'm awake. His towel slung dangerously low around his waist.

I'm struggling to hold myself back. He's too tempting. I know exactly what I'd much rather be doing but instead I have to get ready for class. If I do what I want to, I won't get out of here on time and be late to my first class. Then I'll have detention which may just ruin my chances of seeing more of Tom today.

I am now sat on the edge of his bed with him getting changed around the other side of his bed. I can hear him moving closer then I see him. Shirtless in front of me wearing only his tight black trousers that should be illegal for anyone else to wear. No one looks as good in them then he does. No one even comes close.

He puts his hand under my chin and forces me to look up at him. "What's bothering you, doll?"

"It's nothing, Tom." I go to stand up but he's blocking my way.

"Don't try and lie to me, Y/n. Tell me." He's too persuasive to keep denying. At the same time there is also a slight level of comfort hidden in his voice.

I stare into his eyes that are searching  my face for answers. Ones he can't seem to find without words. "I was just worried that something might of happened. That your feelings might have changed about this, about....us. You know, now that it's back to being a week day. You're back to being my professor and nothing more. It's stupid to have hoped for more. I know you don't have to lecture me." My head slowly lowers as I talk but Tom makes me look back up at him again.

"I don't think you're stupid for hoping, Y/n. I think you're just coming to terms with what you truly want. I know what I want. It's you. So by all means come back here at the end of the day. Come sleep with me in my dorm again. Or go back to your own. Go hang out with your friends. As long as it is what you want, I couldn't care less."

There's things I don't expect to come from this man's mouth but when they do it makes my heart melt and my stomach fill with butterflies.

I want him.

Truly.

He's what I want.

I will be coming straight back here after classes.

I think most of my friends hate me now anyways. Oh God, I hadn't even thought about all of that. What am I going to do about that? Avoid them and hope for the best? It could work. Worth a try at least.

I give Tom a quick kiss but like usual he turns it into a relatively short make out session before I put on my uniform and kiss Tom a quick peck on the cheek as I leave his dorm and head to the Great Hall for breakfast.