The Hogwarts Express

September 1st

You were in your room packing your trunk. You still had an hour before you had to leave so you grabbed your trunk and started to haul it down the hall. When you arrived on the ground floor of Grimmauld Place, you left your trunk in the front room. For some reason, there was no sign of your brothers which was weird. They had to be lurking somewhere.

"Yo sis!" Silence officially ended. Sirius, your twin brother, came running and threw his trunk on top of yours creating a loud crash.

"Do you mind?" You sighed.

With a huff, Sirius walked away and into the kitchen where you mother was stood cooking lunch for her and your dad once they were finally kid free for a few months.

*****

You had now arrived at King's Cross Station. Your dad had dropped you off given a simple goodbye then driven away almost instantly. Now you and your brothers had to squeeze your way through the crowds of muggles to get to the wall between platforms 9 and 10.

You and Sirius were about to enter your finally year at Hogwarts whereas your little brother, Regulus, was now in his fifth year.

Finally, the three of you managed to get to platform 9 and 3/4. It was ten to eleven and you could see quite a few of your friends stood around on the platform talking. Sirius immediately headed over to where he saw Remus and James stood. Regulus headed over to where he saw a few of his friends (Barty and Evan). Once you made sure both of your brothers were safe and with people they knew, you went over to your own friends.

The second you got anywhere near you friends it was like they could sense your presence. They all looked up and Pansy came over pulling you into an almost suffocating hug. She was then joined by Astoria and Daphne in the assault of questions.

After a quick little catch up, you four made your way onto the train. The first compartment on the train was the one you entered. Despite them being quite small compartments, they were you four plus Theo, Enzo and Mattheo who you guys were also quite good friends with.

Theo, Enzo, Mattheo and Daphne were the only people in your year that you really talked to besides occasionally Pandora who Regulus was also quite close to. Pansy and Astoria were in their 3rd year now but they knew Daphne's family so they inevitably also became part of your friend group.

"So Mattheo, I heard your older brother is the new professot and I've seen him. He's very hot. Do you think I have a chance?" Daphne batted here eyelashes.

"My brother won't mess around with students. He has morals plus he's grumpy who would want him." Mattheo shakes his head.

By now, most people know what Daphne is like. She falls in love with anyone easily. She's tried it on practically every boy in our house. So far no success.

For the rest of the train ride, you guys talk about life and catch up until the train comes to a stop on Hogsmeade.