Some Business To Attend To

(Tom's pov)

There was a part of me. That was currently winning against all other parts of rationality. That I wanted to stay here with Y/n all day.

But I can't.

I have some secret business. One that not even she can know about. 

That I need to do.

So, to make up for it, I hand her my credit card and tell her to get whatever she wants before getting dressed myself and leaving her there.

She can't know about this. No one can. It would put them in danger.

And she was the last person I would ever want to be in danger because of me.

Then I leave the school grounds. 

Slowly, I head down into the forbidden forest making sure no one is following me.

There I find them.

A group of Slytherin students who have rounded themselves up and called themselves my followers or death eaters as they have nicknamed themselves. I trust they will support my cause in destroying all other aspects of the wizarding world. Starting with mudbloods.

It's sad to see even some of Y/n's friends here, even her brother Regulus is.

Here we have been gathering since the school year started. To be honest, this is the reason I became a teacher here.

So I can spread my cause.

Teach people the ways in which the wizarding world should be run.

Starting with news that a prophecy told me just before I arrived here.

That's a boy, a baby, will destroy me. Take my power. Then kill me once and for all.

He's yet to be born so I don't know much else besides the fact I need to avoid and squash this from ever having a chance of this happening.

Then I can reign in power and protect Y/n at all costs whilst letting her reign by my side for the rest of eternity.

Then I will be happy.

This is all for our safety. I just have to hope she would understand my cause. I'm doing this for us. So we can have our happily ever after.

The only expense of this is the life of a child, a baby.

Who isn't even born yet. 

She likely won't have any connection to him so why would she care.

Just one baby dead then no more.

Just mudbloods removed from this world of magic.

They don't deserve to have these privileges. Only pure bloods should be.

I may be a half blood myself but I am the heir of Salazar Slytherin himself.

I have the most right to remain here out of everyone.

So, now I plot to kill a child.

An unborn child.

One who could ruin me if he lived.

He'd destroy me life if I let him live and I can't let him do that. 

Not when I have Y/n to live for.