The Assignment

That night, when you got back to your dorm, you still only had one assignment that needed to be completed. The one set by Professor Riddle. You decided you complete it now.

As much as Daphne had begged for your help on the assignment, in the hopes she would impress Professor Riddle, she really was starting to get a bit annoying, you said no and you'd rather do it alone. 

The  assignment seemed easy enough. Almost too easy but it was understandable since it was the first day of school. You completed it then double checked it over before thinking it was enough. 

You were right to assume that the assignment was too easy.

The next day, your last class of the day was DADA with Professor Riddle. He continued to follow the basic way of teaching like he had yesterday. At the end of the lesson, he provided you all with another double sided sheet of things you had to add to the assignment. 

You audibly sighed as he handed you the list. "You got an issue with the work Miss Black." Professor Riddle raised his eyebrows at you. 

His voice was hoarse and deep, catching you off guard. He didn't sound this way whilst teaching or maybe you had never paid enough attention to notice it. You couldn't deny that voice was hot and it made a shiver run through your body.

"Not at all sir." You said grabbing your things and turning to leave.

"Good." He whispered next to your ear then headed into his office letting you leave.

Your friends were stood outside of the classroom waiting for you. "What took you so long, y/n?" Theo asked when he noticed you. 

You had been the last student out of the class. "Sir was talking to me about the assignment."

Daphne squealed. "How does it feel to live my dream? I want sir to talk to me so badly. God his voice is hot."

"It feels gross to here you all call my brother sir." Mattheo grumbled then lead the way to the Great Hall where you all went to eat.