The first class with Professor Riddle

but saw your first class wasn't until after lunch and went back to sleep.

This time you woke up about half eleven and got ready for the day. You put on your white shirt that seemed to be going see through. That or it was easy to see your bra through it. Then you put on your skirt that went above your knees and threw on your robes. You were tempted to put on tights with it being autumn but it was relatively warm so you didn't see the point.

You headed down to the place you missed the most, the Slytherin Common Room. It was always so lively and most nights there were parties. Compared to other houses, this one reigned superior.

None of your friends were down here yet besides Enzo. He was sat in the corner already flicking through his textbook like usual. As nice as Enzo may appear, he is far from it. He was a Slytherin after all.

"Chill out Enzo." You pulled out a chair and sat down next to him. "They don't expect you to have the textbook memorised by the first day. They save that for the second."

"I'm not memorising. I'm trying to find out how to make a potion so I can get rid of Theo. Have you realised how thin these walls are? I can hear him snoring through mine." Enzo sounds annoyed.

You take a proper look at him and can tell he has either barely slept or not slept at all.

"Pretty sure Mattheo was snoring too." He continued sounding more agitated.

You guys hang around for a few minutes to see if anyone else comes down before you head to the Great Hall to get some lunch. When no one does, you to get up and head down together. You sit in the same spot you were in as last night. There are a few of your friends from younger years sat in that area as well.

Among them, you spot your little brother who you sit next to.

"Hey Reggie. How was your first class of the year?" You ask taking one of the chips from his plate whilst filling up your own.

"I've had double potions all morning so far not great. How about you?" Regulus asks taking one of the chips you had put on your plate and eating it.

"My first class is in about half an hour. I've got DADA." You say as Theo enters sitting down opposite Enzo.

Enzo gives Theo one of the most dirtiest looks ever and scoffs. Theo who looks confused beyond what should be possible raises an eyebrow looking for an explanation. He never gets an explanation.

Once lunch has finished, there is still only the three of you. Together you all debate whether or not to go get the others. You decide against it and head to the DADA classroom.

Luckily, when you get there you already see Daphne and Mattheo together. Daphne looks smug and ready for lesson which is unusual but it isn't hard to guess why after her many comments. Mattheo looks like he might be violently sick if he has to hear any more comments Daphne is going to make about his brother.

At 1pm on the dot, Professor Riddle opens the classroom door to let you all in. You had seen him when you were younger as you had been friends with Mattheo for a while but older he seemed more attractive and your type.

In every class, you preferred to sit and the back so you could weren't the centre of the teacher's attention but that wasn't going to happen not when Daphne wanted to be as close to Tom as possible.

"I'm going to be such a teacher's pet just for Professor Riddle." How you managed to keep such a straight face at her comment was surprising even to you.

It didn't help being sat right at the front when the boys had sat in the far back corner so you didn't have any help from Daphne's delusions of sleeping with a professor. Now you understood how Mattheo felt earlier.

The lesson began and it was nothing out of the ordinary. He taught in the exact way every teacher did. Nothing was special. Not that any girl seemed to mind. They were all too busy being focused on how young and hot he was. You swear you even heard a few of the boys talking about how good he looked.

The lesson ended quickly compared to how others felt. Professor Riddle had set you an assignment already. You could work in groups or by yourself and it was due in two days on Friday.

Once you had left the classroom, you met back up with the boys and walked to your next class (herbology). On the way, Daphne had started up another rant about everything she had noticed about Professor Riddle. There was one point where you swear Mattheo almost swung at her but it never actually happened, rather he just threatened to do it. However, every threat was ignored.