Aftercare

(Y/n's pov)

If that's what Tom can manage to do with just his tongue. I wonder what it'll feel like with his cock.

Maybe I'll get that lucky next time.

I feel like I should leave now so I stand up from Tom's bed.

My legs feel weak and buckle beneath my weight and Tom who is laughing catches me and picks my back up.

He is still laughing when he is sat back on his bed with me on his lap. "I was that good, hm?"

He was but I'm pretty sure his ego is big enough already without my praise.

You know what they say?

Big ego = big dick

"Why don't you stay the night here with me, doll?" Tom massages my back and shoulders.

I want to. I didn't realise he'd want me to. Yet here he is, asking me to.

"I don't have clothes or pyjamas." I state the obvious but thinking about it. It sounds more like an excuse to leave which is the opposite to what I want.

He looks me up and down. "Well, do you think you can walk yourself there to get clothes and then come back?"

Wow, he really wants me to stay. And I really want to stay.

My legs still feel weak as I stand but I manage to make my way to my dorm and back here without bumping into any of my friends. Which is a relief. No 1 how would I explain where I am going with clothes and pyjamas. No 2 I just feel like it would be really awkward especially if it was Mattheo, knowing I've just had his brother eat me out.

When I'm back at Tom's dorm, he has also got changed into his night clothes. And it's just a pair of boxers.

Who knew that barely wearing anything could make a man look this much hotter.

His eyes instantly found mine as I walked into his dorm. 

I had brought a few options of clothes for both tonight and tomorrow a I didn't know if he had anything else planned for the both of us.

But seeing him in just his boxers made me opt to wear the very short, scandalous, black nightgown that I only ever wore to bed on really hot summer days.

Now, I had Tom to keep me warm plus it made me look sexy. Double win.

I go to head towards Tom's bathroom but he stops me. "You can get changed in here. After all we'll be seeing a lot more of each other's bodies now. So don't be afraid."

So that's what I do. 

I turn away and get changed in the most teasing way I possibly can.

*****

(Tom's pov)

Fuck.....she's trying to kill me.

The way she's getting undressed so slowly it gives me too much time to look over her perfect body.

I want to see the front so badly.

I'll get her back for all of this teasing tomorrow morning.

For now, I'll let her do this. In a few minutes, I'll be back in control.

Or maybe I'll wait. Let her recharge. Then take her virginity tomorrow morning.

Right now I can feel all my defensive layers slipping. Wearing down until this other feeling takes over. A sudden care and need to be gentle with her.

Why do these new feelings only happen around her?

Not that I mind.

She finishes getting changed and lays down next to me on my bed.

Good she smells so good. I can smell myself still on her body. It's doing something to me but just for now I'll suppress my urges in favour of being gentle with her.

I tuck us both under the black duvet that is on my bed.

Then I let her face me as I pull her flush against my chest. Her legs curl up to get her closer to me. She nestles her head down on my chest and my body is filled with peace. 

With that we both fall asleep.