Becoming A Goddess

(Y/n's pov)

If that's how I'm going to get punished, I will be misbehaving more often.

Tom's hands work magic. The way he moves is addicting. I want more of him. I need more of him but I don't know whether I'll be handle more of him but I want to.

The way he feels inside me is ugh.... give me more.

His aftercare as well was amazing the first time. The way he handles me. 

I'm becoming addicted to my professor. I'm sleeping with my professor. And I have no regrets. No matter what happens to us. It's times like these where I remember how lucky I am.

As long as no other professors find out then there's technically nothing wrong with it.

I can sneak round with Professor Riddle, my Tom, all I want.

Laid on his bed, cuddling has a certain intimacy that is only achievable in this way.

It's gentle in a way Tom never is.

His hands are resting on my stomach. His stomach pressed against my back. His erect cock pressing against my ass. His head resting on top of mine. Occasionally, he presses a kiss to my hair.

My energy is spent.

Sex with him is too good.

I can feel his hands start to move down from my stomach to my thighs. He gently massages my thighs cooling down the ache.

My head drops back into his shoulder.

He nudges my legs apart and slides his fingers up teasing my clit. There's some pain but it is instantly over-rided by the pleasure I can feel.

He slips three fingers in and there is a slight stretching pain but yet again there's too much pleasure for anything to actually hurt.

"That's it doll, let me treat you like the goddess you are." Tom whispers biting my earlobe.

And he does.

He treats me like a goddess.

He plays with my pussy until I'm spent again and collapse back into his arms.

I drift off to sleep listening to the beating of Tom's heart which my head rests against.