My New Wake Up Call

(Y/n's pov)

Tom is here. Pulling me close. Kissing me frantically. Hands roaming my entire body. Holding me close but never close enough to satisfy me. He's teasing me. He's naked. His body looks like it should belong to a god. It's so incredibly sculpted and muscled. I needed to touch him. But I was being tied down to his bed. He was on top of me. Kissing his way down my body. Getting so close to my aching core. My back arching off his bed. He stands over me and slides his cock in....

I wake up and feel like it was all just a dream.

This entire experience.

It couldn't of really happened, right?

None of it.

The date, the kisses, the sex.

Surely, Tom Riddle would never.

Surely..............?

But yet, I look up feeling some warmth that isn't my own. And there he is. The man himself. Tom Riddle asleep, holding me in his arms.

Softly, I lean up and kiss the bridge of his nose. 

The movement stirs him awake which wasn't my original plan but there was a lot more that I could do with an awake Tom rather than an asleep Tom.

He was barely awake but still smirked looking down at me.

"How did you sleep, doll?" He says tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

Merlin, his morning voice was sexy in all the right ways. I could of orgasmed from just hearing it but I tried to keep my composure.

I feel his cold hand on my thigh and it slips between my legs and up.

He slips two fingers inside and kissing the soft spot between my neck and shoulder.

I moan into his hair that is in my face as I ride his hand.

"Mmm, fuck, baby, you want more?" He asks whilst leaving hickeys all over your neck.

I can't help but moan. "Yes."

He maneuvers us so that his cock is lined straight up with my entrance and suddenly the ache increases.

I need this, so badly.

"You sure you're ready for this doll?" He whispers in my ear, gently biting my earlobe.

I need him inside me.

Need him to fill me.

"Yes."

He sinks into my to the hilt and gives me a moment to adjust to his size that is huge. This man really is packing. Then he sets a steady pace of thrusting his hips into me. 

It feels different to how I imagined it. He's nowhere near as rough as I expected him to be but maybe he is waiting to build it up so he doesn't, I don't know, accidentally hurt me.

"Fuck, love, that's it. So tight me for. I can't wait to ruin you."

He's still thrusting into me but the pace is more sloppy and desperate as we are both in fits of moans and groans.

You feel a wave of pleasure roll through your body and you let it.

"Such a slut, cumming on my cock."

Tom pulls out and gets you on your knees in front of him so he can finish in your mouth.

That was....

....the best wake up call ever.

I can't even explain how much I want to experience it all over and over again.

It's as if Tom read my mind. "All you got to do is ask and I'll do it whenever you want."