The Three Broomsticks

I guess as muggles would call this. It is our first date. Could you call it that? I think so. Y/n seemed happy to be here with me. So that's what I am calling it. 

A date.

Our First Date.

It won't be the last, not if I have anything to do with it.

We arrived at The Three Broomsticks and got sat in a booth at the very back away from everyone else. We may as well have been alone back here.

I liked it.

Now, I could focus my full attention back on Y/n.

A nice secluded area in the back where we could do whatever we wished without being disturbed or getting caught.

I could let my hands freely range all over Y/n's body. 

God, that was something I wanted to do but for now I would keep my hands to myself. Just whilst we were here. 

When we get back, there's no promises my morals will stay this way.

After a minute or two of sitting down, we both order what we want to eat and drink then get to talking whilst we wait for things to arrive.

*****

(Y/n's pov)

I was here on a date with Tom Riddle. My professor. The one I had kissed three times now. Yes, I am keeping count. 

There was a question an awkward one but one I want the answer to.

"So, erm, what are we?" I can immediately tell from the way Tom cringes that he had been hoping to avoid this topic for as long as possible. Maybe he didn't have an answer and wanted some time to sort through his feelings.

*****

(Tom's pov)

I was trying to hold off putting a label on us for as long as possible.

Having a label on a relationship always seems to restrict what people do around each other and I hate having restrictions.

I just wanted to be free to be with Y/n for as long as I possibly could, doing whatever we pleased.

However, there was also a more logical answer to her question.

So that's the one I use to answer. "I doubt there is a label out there for what you mean to me or what I want to try and experience with you."

These words are stuck on a constant loop playing through my head. Because what have I become? Caring? In love?

It all sounds utterly wrong when I realise I am the one feeling this way.

Yet at the same time, it feels so good and right.

No matter who I'm disappointing with my actions for now I decide to let this play out and just see what happens.

The rest of our conversation goes great even whilst we sit there eating at the same time.

Once we have finished eating, I take advantage of the fact that no one can see us back here and pull her in for a long, passionate kiss that she seems almost too eager to deepen.

"Is someone a bit needy there, doll?" I tease whilst having my hands placed on her hips. 

She doesn't give a verbal answer. Instead, she releases a breathy moan into my mouth that I want to bottle up here all day everyday. That's when I decide we've spent enough time here and quickly pay before leaving.

I'm taking her straight back to my office then maybe into my dorm if she'll let me.