A Funded Shopping Spree

(Y/n's pov)

Tom had handed me his credit card then told me that he had a meeting to attend and that he'd be back tonight to see me again.

I didn't mind so much as I had wanted to relax today.

Now, I could but I didn't have to pay for it myself. 

Tom was funding it all.

And I could get anything that I wanted to.

Maybe I should get a new lingerie set so I can wear it for Tom tonight but something tells me he'd rip it off me and tear it to shreds so I don't know if that would be the best way to spend his money.

It would certainly be fun to experience.

Maybe I should of brought one of my friends along but they would likely get suspicious when they saw I wasn't paying with my own card then when they saw who's it was my whole cover would be blown and some of them (Daphne and Mattheo) would hate my guts.

So it's safer this way.

As I shopped my mind started to wander, what kind of boring meeting was Tom currently sat in whilst I was out here spending his hard earned money.

Should I get him something?

But what?

I barely know what the man likes because everything that is black and mysterious but you try find something like that he doesn't already own. I think it might be impossible.

Another book?

I don't know which ones he does and doesn't own.

There's a high chance I could buy one he's already got then it would be money wasted and useless.

Yet again, I didn't want to splash out too much because I also didn't know just how much money was on this card.

First stop is obvious well to me at least it is.

Honeydukes.

I've been craving some of their sweets recently but I don't know exactly what to choose cause there is so much. I settle for some Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans and a few Chocolate Frogs before heading across the street to the bookstore.

In the bookstore, I search for any newly released fantasy books that I might like. Not that I have room on my bookshelves for them but I just want them anyway.

I find a poster for a book that is being wrote by an author I've read before.

The book is called 'The Shadow Castle Kingdom'.

It sounds intriguing and I can't wait until it comes out. I might get it on pre-order. I'll see about getting it whenever I'm next back at my dorm.

I do grab a few books before leaving.

I stop into the Three Broomsticks to grab a butter beer and reminisce on my date that I had here yesterday with Tom Riddle and think about how it may happen again so. At least I hope it does. It was a nice experience and Tom was relaxed surely he'd like to feel that way more often rather than constantly being uptight. 

By now it is getting dark and Tom is probably waiting for me. It has been 4 hours and I've never known a meeting be that long.

So I head back towards Hogwarts then sneak my way through the castle until I reach Tom's classroom when I enter I see a few of my friends sat around.

And can instantly tell this is about to be awkward.